Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only she can rock a jumpsuit IMHO, and as a maternity outfit to boot!

I love the whole look, Mary looks amazing her hair is really pretty.
The baby bump is very visible in this outfit.

I like both outfits, but quite 'celebrity'. :cool:

I must be in a minority, but I really don't like this jumpsuit on Mary at all. :eek:
Actually I thought it looked horrible and was so not her style. I agree with Dierna: the outfit was really quite "celebrity".

It looked more than horrible ;)

Zimbio Mary today
I think it looks nice for a casual outfit. I really like the red shoes.

I'm not a big jumpsuit fan but Mary does look good in brown!!! So Love the shoes and bag!

I must be in a minority, but I really don't like this jumpsuit on Mary at all. :eek:
Actually I thought it looked horrible and was so not her style. I agree with Dierna: the outfit was really quite "celebrity".

100% agree with you

I like all casual outfits from this visit (especially the accessories). I'm not a fan of the brown jumpsuit, color is great, but the cut, not very much.

I so glad it wasn't just me!!! It looks just stunning from the front, but soooo unflattering from the back. and i hate that because i really want to love the whole lot.

It could be the angle the pic was taken and the way she is walking. I think she looks amazing.

She's been wearing some pretty maternity blouses.

I love the jumpsuit on her.
But I agree the back view is not very nice.

I think its difficult to look good in a jumpsuit especially if your pregnant but it seems to work alright on Mary and suited the private party occasion. Brown is a really great colour on her

I agree, brown looks lovely on her. The lovely bronze dress from last week proves that.

The jumpsuit has grown on me. I really didn't like it at first, but now I think its good.

Besides, she really isn't dressing in Maternity yet, I think, they look like loose regular clothes.

Pretty dress, would love to see different shoes too,she looks a little pale compared to all these bronze people!! Hope to see dress from front!

The outfits nice, hope we get a front view.

She looks beautiful. There could have been a better color of shoes chosen, but they don't look too bad.

She is showing in the picture that agami.pearl posted!

Mary looks stunning as always. She most certainly is showing! She is also looking fuller in her face. Her designer is doing a magnificent job as I have said before... Amazing!

I love the dress. Anyone knows the designer?
Mary looks beautiful.

I totally agree with you, lanchick. She doesn't look like she's pregnant at all, least of all with TWINS!! She really is in amazing shape! The dress is a lovely colour, and I like the design on the hem line.

My goodness! Does she have to look like a beached whale to convince everyone that she is indeed, pregnant?? Give the CP a break here. Mary is dressed very discreetly.. But she is Most definitely Pregnant!

My goodness! Does she have to look like a beached whale to convince everyone that she is indeed, pregnant?? Give the CP a break here. Mary is dressed very discreetly.. But she is Most definitely Pregnant!

Uh, we know she's pregnant. We're commenting on appearances, not physical conditions. She looks great; I think I've said/thought that all along. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom