Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but I was unable to see any of the photos you tried to send, marymaxima. :(

Actually neither can i, I could earlier. They may have been blocked.

Ah, that is a shame. I didn't know that Google could do that...

I doubt it's google, the pictures could have been removed for various reasons.

Okay. I still wish I could see them... :(

Oh, I see, I see! Mary looks just wonderful! Glowing... Thank you so much for these pics.
The shoes are Chanel, for sure. The rest I do not know. The CP looks just..Fabulous!

Mary does look fabulous, rested even. Wouldn't think she travelled from the other end of the world last Monday. She has a glow.

You have doubts, CP5? If Mary looks this good now she will only look better as time goes by. I cannot wait to see how stylish Mary will look...

Great photos thank you!!! love her style, she looks amazing. she looks happy and relaxed.

I really love the top. It looks so light, I love it with the jeans and cardi. Mary hit the mark again, with amazing style! I so luv her!!!

I really love her casual style. The top looks cute.
Would like to see a better picture of the new bag.

we are two, now the bag is beautiful

Good eye Marika!!! I love this bag, but at $1395.00 I will only be liking it on Princess Mary!!;)

I will have to agree with you on that, rubies!! lol

that bag is a great size for travelling. you can see in some of the photos how much it can fit in.

I would love a closer look at the necklace she is wearing. I did read somewhere that it was for pregnant women, and it seems she hasn't taken it off. It looks pretty, does anyone know where i could see it in detail???

Mary today (August 21) while out shopping and lunching in Adelaide:
Whole outfit
Close up

--

Mary attending Amber Petty's birthday party tonight, wearing a brown strapless jumpsuit:
Whole outfit
Close up (can definately see the baby bump in this one)

Last edited:
Great photo's JessRuiz. Mary looks amazing. I love her style, youthful yet elegant and she always wears things with such panache. Brown is a very good colour on Mary.

She looks fantastic! Mary can wear brown well, and I really like the style of this evening outfit.

Indeed she does! But then Mary never seems to disappoint, does she.. Whoever is designing her maternity clothes is doing a remarkable job of hiding her bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom