Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lovely dress. The bronze shoes are fantastic! The colour is eye catching! You almost notice the shoes before the dress.

recycled top:
(...)

recycled skirt (in this video):

The mentioned clothes CP Mary has worn today during a service at Holmens
Kirke, Copenhagen, on the occasion of the 500th anniversary of the navy :

** Pic **

Love the brown dress and totally agree detailing gorgeous. Loved the outfit at the mornings church service thought it quite cute. Love the hat I think Mary does hats really well.Thanks for all the prompt posts.

This skirt looked so much better with the 2006 top.

No, I realize that the top she is wearing now is probably a lot looser.
I just don't see how the 2010 combo matches. I am a Grananimal child unfrortunately. I buy things in sets ;)

Zonk...too funny about the Grananimal comment. Our friends not from US might not understand.
Mary's outfit doesn't really match but I just think she looks so beautiful and elegant that it somehow works.

I think she wore the skirt well on both occasions.

August 13, 2010 - Mary in a Prada S/S2005 dress at a reception.

Close up ** Full view

I think the dress is very pretty but maybe not too summery color wise, the colors would work nicely for autumn. I like the work going down the front of the dress & the length was just perfect.

Great dress, the colors are okay for August. I also like the shoes, but I wouldn't wear high heels in early pregnancy that often, JMO. ;)

I like the brown dress although the neckline is pretty low. The beige combo is ok, the top is ideal for elegant pregnancy fashion. The hat is ugly, something a witch would wear, the black version of course.

Sometimes I think the DRF is playing a massive joke on people like April Fools Day, telling people a story. Its mid August by now, 4 months pregnant with twins usually shows but not on Mary.

Frederik looks horribly scruffy, like if he had a massive hangover from the night before. The beard is ok for vacation but on duty it looks like a clochard in uniform.

I don't like todays outfit at all - the colours don't match. Last times she wore the skirt it looked so much better.
The brown dress was really lovely.
DoM, in many pictures you can see there is a bump - I think she's just chosen clothes that disguise it well.

No, I think she is too skinny. There is a bump, but still. I hope she will gain weight soon as it isn't healthy for the kids if a woman is too skinny and if I remember right she didn't gain enough weight during the pregnancy with Christian either.

However she is dressed well.

And what proof do you have that CP Mary did not gain enough weight in her pregnancy with Christian? All women do not have huge baby bumps while pregnant. Mary appears to be one of those women.

Christian was born with a weight of 3500 grs or 7 lbs 7 ounces - a very healthy baby weight
The Danish Monarchy - Current activities - News

In contrast, Letizia who had huge baby bumps during her pregnancies - the weight of Leonor for example was 3.5 kgs or 7 lbs 11 ounces.

So despite the differences in the sizes of the baby bumps of these 2 women, their children were the same weight in terms of lbs!!!

The mentioned clothes CP Mary has worn today during a service at Holmens
Kirke, Copenhagen, on the occasion of the 500th anniversary of the navy :

** Pic **
I love the style of her blouse - really pretty, but it doesn't seem to go with the skirt.

This pink skirt goes perfectly with a hat, but pale blueish top/jacket is misunderstanding, it destroys the whole outfit.

Maybe she is expecting a boy and a girl and the choice of colours reflecting this?

No, I think she is too skinny. There is a bump, but still. I hope she will gain weight soon as it isn't healthy for the kids if a woman is too skinny and if I remember right she didn't gain enough weight during the pregnancy with Christian either.

However she is dressed well.
Maybe Mary is experiencing morning sickness which is not uncommon at the beginning of pregnancy.
The beige outfit is nice.

And what proof do you have that CP Mary did not gain enough weight in her pregnancy with Christian? All women do not have huge baby bumps while pregnant. Mary appears to be one of those women.

Christian was born with a weight of 3500 grs or 7 lbs 7 ounces - a very healthy baby weight

In contrast, Letizia who had huge baby bumps during her pregnancies - the weight of Leonor for example was 3.5 kgs or 7 lbs 11 ounces.

So despite the differences in the sizes of the baby bumps of these 2 women, their children were the same weight in terms of lbs!!!

Terri Terri, there's no reason to lose countenance. :) My proof? Well, I've read and heard it several times that Mary had to be forced by doctors to stay in bed because she didn't gain enough weight when she was pregnant with Christian. Apparently she was exercising too much. Of course, all this may be lies. :flowers:

I didn't lose countenance...I merely stated facts. :flowers:And yes...those are lies about Mary being forced to stay in bed because she didn't gain enough weight - sounds like the typical tabloid garbage.:bang:
Lets look at the facts, shall we?:)
Right here on the Danish Royal Family's official website. Mary was briefly hospitalized on September 13, 2005 due to experiencing premonitory contractions, which is normal. Her official engagements were canceled at that point because she was experiencing early contractions...not because of weight issues!

She was discharged 2 days later on September 15, 2005

Princess Letizia also experienced early contractions in her first pregnancy and she also had a checkup at the hospital, but she was not there long.

:previous:Isn't this a thread about CP Mary's maternity fashion?

Yes, indeed. :lol:However, I was responding to posts made by another member. The moderators can move the posts to the relevant thread!:flowers:

I'll stay on topic from now on!!!:)

wow i cannot belive Mary is already 4 months pregnant and is still so slender... I know this has been said so many times before.:lol: she still is so slim. i was already looking like an elephant when i was 4th month pregnant... with only one baby.:lol: she's lucky.
i really love Mary's maternity fashion. she always looked great. during all of her pregnancies. the white dress she wore for the navy event was my favourite during her current pregnancy so far. really beautiful.

I only dont like the top, but apart from that she looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom