Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The top is nice. The pants are awful. I don't like the shoes either.

I like the outfit but I think it would be more appropriate for a rock concert. I like that Mary took a chance and it wasnt totally off the mark IMO. I really like the shoes, they're a different look for her, that I haven't seen before. I think the the slacks look nice, I've seen this style before and they're are really very pretty. I think I'm just used to Mary in a more classsic than trendy style of pant.:flowers:

I just really hate those pants and the lace top looks cheap though I am sure it is not .. yuk the shoes are fine. What was she thinking ... rock chick .... she's not that stay with the classics. On e of the trials of being a CP and there are not too many.IMO

I liked the hair better today. Blouse would be better dressed up, don't like the pants even if they are the 'trend' Earrings are great, so I give her that.

Yesterday's look was not my favorite as I don't love a slouchy blouse and a slouchy belt. Colors of blouse were really pretty for Mary though. I guess I just prefer more upscale better made clothes that are tailored. Probably due to being in my 40's!!!

Beige skirt and tunic are really nice. I like the pattern of the top.

Today she choosed something completely different than usual. I like the top and the pants, but not together. The belt isn't petty. I love the shoes (and hairstyle). She doesn't look like someone 4-month pregnant.

The top half is fine -- the bottom half is a miss I'm afraid.

While I liked Marys looks so far (I agree she doesnt look 4 months pregnant at all, let alone with twins), today easily makes the top 3 of Marys Worst Looks.

The pants and shoes are not only ugly stylewise but also dont suit Mary at all, the lace top would be good for a gala outfit with a black bustier but please, not with a black shirt with spaghetti straps ...
completely off :eek: Heaven help if this is "fashion".

ITA, Duke. This outfit looks mismatched and I can't say that I like any part of it.

She stole the trousers from Letizia, that's for sure ;) It just looks so not like Mary...

It also looks like she stole her shoes...Mary, send these back, asap. Not a good look from top to toe, and that's unusual for Mary.

August 13, 2010 - Mary in a lace long sleeve top worn with pants & matched with a belt.

Side view ** Front view ** Close up

I dont like the look, the pants look ill-fitting and the top is too nice to be worn with such pants. I like the hair & the make up today.
For me, this outfit is a "hot mess". Not a fan of the top with these pants. Actually I don't like the pants at all. Her hair and makeup are flawless as usual.

I like the shoes but the pants and the top not so much... def not a favorite look.

Love the top and hair and makeup, I even like the shoes, but those pants do not go at all. Why not just wear plain black pants, or even a knee length black skirt?

Don't like the pants at all, it makes Mary look clunky. Her dress for the Naval dinner was spot on. Love the shoes!

I love that brown dress and the shoees! divine! from who is that dress anbody knows? absolutly gorgeous!

:previous:
I just hate this outfit. Separately, pieces of this outfit seems nice: top is cute, pants not bad. Mary's shoes are horrible.
The only thing I like about Mary's look here is her hair: healthy and shining.

There are some photos of Mary and Frederick attending a concert at the Royal opera house.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Is it a new dress? Same bronze shoes.

This time thumb up for PM.
I love this dress. Mary belongs to very few women who look wonderful in brown. I have seen her in brown outfits before and she always looks good.
Mary looks great here, I would never tell she is 4 months pregnant with twins.:flowers:

I love this dress!! Mary looks really beautiful. Mary looks amazing in everything she wears!

i like the brown outfit although the front panel is quite unusual...she's not showing yet...she doesn't seem pregnant with twins.......
on a side note: love the picture where prince frederick offered his hand to his princess...aw..cute

August 13, 2010 - Mary in a Prada S/S2005 dress at a reception.

Close up ** Full view

I think the dress is very pretty but maybe not too summery color wise, the colors would work nicely for autumn. I like the work going down the front of the dress & the length was just perfect.

Close up ** Full view

I think the dress is very pretty but maybe not too summery color wise, the colors would work nicely for autumn. I like the work going down the front of the dress & the length was just perfect.

Which means that she's had the dress since 2005? and hasn't worn it yet?

Close up ** Full view

The only way you can tell Mary is pregnant is by her chest.
The dress is nice, but I agree not very summery.

August 13, 2010 - Mary in a lace long sleeve top worn with pants & matched with a belt.

Side view ** Front view ** Close up

I dont like the look, the pants look ill-fitting and the top is too nice to be worn with such pants. I like the hair & the make up today.

Interesting outfit, it looks nice but I don't like the shoes.

Mary's brown dress is very nice....Love the shoes! Brown is a hard color to wear, but Mary has just enough peach in her skin that IMO it always looks nice, especially when she has some color!:)

Brown dress is really nice, this color suits CP. I like jewelery details on the front of the dress. The accessories are pretty and the hairstyle looks very good.

Gorgeous colour and i love the detail down the front. These shoes are stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom