Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 19: November 2018 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 19 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I find the white dress awful.

Sorry total miss. The shoulders are so boxy and big. The material of the main body looks like plastic. Just bad.

Disappointing as though I often find her day time looks boring, her evening looks are usually on point.

Maybe if the bodice wasn’t straight across the top it would look better. She looks good in white but the dress looks like a little girls dress to me

This looks like a dress that would look better in person. It absolutely does not photograph well.

Fabric belts make me crazy - no matter who wears them. White is not my favorite color on her. And I get tired of people adding gilt to a fabric to make it into evening wear. This is otherwise a pretty meh day dress.

That said - she is not wearing black - so I am celebrating. :flowers:

Sorry total miss. The shoulders are so boxy and big. The material of the main body looks like plastic. Just bad.

Disappointing as though I often find her day time looks boring, her evening looks are usually on point.

I agree. This is not a good look!

Perhaps its just the picture angles, but it looks too small and very uncomfortable in waist. It would otherwise be a nice dress.

Chic look and updo for Mary. I would have liked the blouse underneath to be up a bit higher

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/image/142949126

full view. I like the jacket but why Mary has chosen a white top instead of black is beyond me. Black would have looked so much better.

I think because traditional tuxedo (which she is channelling) would be white. But I agree, maroon, gold or best choice black would have been more elegant. I do like this jacket and hope she pairs it again with other bottoms.

I would have liked this better if the top had picked up the maroon color in the jacket, but it's still a very pretty outfit.

Very nice outfit. Always looks clean.

i find that that jacket adds many years on mary. the fabric is something i would expect to see in an older lady. i am not a fan.

Stunning hairstyle,wonderful jewels but I've mixed feelings on that gown tonight.

I'm on the fence on Mary's gown tonight. At first I like it, but then I look again and the colours are rather ugly for me together.

I have mixed feelings about the gown, but everything else is lovely. I like that Mary is trying out something different, and I don't hate the style, but somehow it seems not quite right for the event. Not too casual exactly, but perhaps not regal enough?

I'm mixed about. Dress is nice but it belongs to a next decade of age Mary is not yet in. Next decade maybe but why now?

Not a fan of this dress - it doesn’t seem formal enough somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom