Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary rarely gets it wrong but this is a big no and those shoes are the worst part of the outfit.

Except for the shiny fabric, which cheapens the look, I like the dress, however I do not think it is flattering to Mary at all. I also love the shoes but they do not go with the dress - not even as a contrast. Hair is bad, and either wear a coat or don't, or invest in capes.

I am trying to locate a photo of Mary immediately arriving. Was told that wearing this designer's outfit was a last minute idea [reason designer was shocked] because was close to Mary's size and she thought it was nice to do. I wonder if red shoes went with original outfit that Mary wore prior to her changing. Is there a photo of her arriving, getting out of car, etc. to verify this or just another story?

What a pretty color top. I love the loose pants.

She looks great. Beautiful blouse.

i think the look is away better with the coat the blouse in my opinion isn't a good choice.

Interesting look, both loose, top and pants but she pulls it off

The loose pants & loose top are too much together.

WOW has Mary's wardrobe been caught in the fire? The top part of this dress is bad... But her hair is worse... Sorry Maz I love you but not tonight :bang:

I like the bodice ..I like the hair, not so crazy about the sleeve and very plain bottom half.

LaRae

She looks great, love the slim dress with long sleeves and high neck. Great to see a new hairdo, love it. Like the soft looking makeup goes well with the black dress and glitter

I like the dress but not her hair; too severe. She needs her hair styled to soften her face.

I love the boudice, the jeweled design. I love her hair, beautiful style :flowers:

But have to agree, the long plain bottom is jarring. :ermm:

It looks like two outfits combined to me. At first I thought navy but possibly black. I like the top part but not too keen on full length

The jeweled design looks interesting and unusual, its good that the rest of the dress was kept simple. Hate her hair. Did she borrow Crown Princess Victoria's hairdresser??? Quite surprising to see so flat and unflattering hairstyle on Crown Princess Mary!

Victoria like hairstyle does not work for Mary. Regarding the outfit and look I was thinking Star Wars/Carrie Fisher.

I love this gown, it really highlights Mary's good points and covers a multitude of sins. The hairstyle is brilliant and I'd love to see it with a tiara planted right on top.

One thing about Mary, she likes to play and change things up so is rarely boring. You either love it or hate it.

WOW! Love it! :flowers: Mary is gorgeous, from every aspect of the gown (imo) to her hair, which looks like it has an interesting braid. Nice earrings, perfect shoes. A+.

That is one beautiful red gown. Love the full version of the ruby earrings!!!!

I love the color of the gown and the styling. Beautiful :flowers:

But there is something about the top area which just seems off to me. It looks fake, like seat cushions, awkward. Not the best fitting boudice/neckline.

Mary always looks stunning at the New Year courts and this year was no exception. Rocking the red!

love the dress!
she looks stunning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom