Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is nice enough, although I think the V-neck is too low. My favourite part of the whole look is that exquisite necklace. I wonder who made it? I'd love to see a close up view.

The dress is lackluster, but i agree that the necklace looks exquisite.

Mundane Issa dress. Nothing exciting. At least some color would help. Not what I expect from her in New York.:sad:

count me in to find the issa dress underwhelming, don't like the choice of shoes either.

If a royal wears a dress twice it doesn't mean it's recycled. If it was taken apart and made into something else then it would be recycled.

Very elegant..great color for her too.

LaRae

She looks so stunning :) I love that bright pink color together with her dark hair

beautiful dress. She looks fantastic. Love the hairstyle too

It's a wonderful dress, and she looks amazing!

The pink gown is stunning. A divine color.

Mary looks just stunning in this gown, so gorgeous on her and fits so well. Love her hair like that and she has such shiny dark hair it shows well. Beautiful as always.

Stunning color and design. Pink is beautiful with her coloring :flowers:

There is something about it though, especially in shoulder area that seems oddly plastic. By that I mean it kind of reminds me of fabric used for a Barbie dress, pretty looking but not made for a real person. Maybe its just the photo.

But overall quite a beautiful princess.

That is one of her best looks.

V small point because I'm not sure but I hope she isn't wearing rubies. What she needs is amethysts (emphasis the purple sash) or just diamonds.

But great dress.

Love the dress: simple, clean-cut style and wonderful color. Mary looks very elegant and beautiful.

My favorite color on Mary....love the rubies!!!!lol

Crown Princess Mary looking lovely and elegant prior to a dinner at Togu Palace in Tokyo today, October 11:

** Full view **

Very classy, love her top!

LaRae

Very flattering colours and I love the design of the skirt. And look at handsome Frederik! They're a ridiculously attractive couple.

Nice recycled look :flowers:

I love the top. And I quite like the print and style of skirt. But will say it again, the shiny material makes me think of wrapping paper.

But still over all she looks very elegant tonight ?

A wonderful look for Crown Princess Mary at a celebration of the 150th anniversary of diplomatic ties between Denmark and Japan in Tokyo today, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like both evening looks, lovely & thoughtful choice of wardrobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom