Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are pigment spots on the legs, the tights are very thin.
And yes, nice outfit!

beautiful dress and coat. she looks wonderful

What a lovely feminine dress! It has a bit of "vavoom" to it, even if long sleeved and not at all low collared. :flowers:

Not much to go on, would have to see actual dress to say how lovely I found it. :sad:

But the color is nice. And I love the brooch detail at the neck :flowers:

I love the colour and the brooch at the neck of the dress. Her hair is looking great and healthy.

I remember liking this dusty pink dress the first time around (with the fabulous Princess Mabel also in attendance)

Very lovely dress.. Mary looks wonderful!

I love this latest outfit and especially like the coat. The fit is beautiful and the colour really brightens Mary’s skin tone.

I normally love most of Mary's wardrobe but this is one of the few occasions where I dislike her outfit. The colours are rather drab together and the top is not very attractive to my eyes. A miss I'm afraid.

The print of the blouse is meh for me, but I love that coat!

Last edited:
I normally love most of Mary's wardrobe but this is one of the few occasions where I dislike her outfit. The colours are rather drab together and the top is not very attractive to my eyes. A miss I'm afraid.[/QUOTE. I,agree with you. Don’t like the color of the blouse and,the pants, shoes and coat don’t seem to go together

Well, this is a bit different for Mary, but it is a beautiful colour palate. I'd love to see the full dress, but then I would miss out on seeing that gorgeous complimentary evening cape wrap. It is really elegant and I hope we get to see the rest of the dress.

The cape and dress are beautiful. But I don't care for the color of either on Mary. I would love to see the dress under the cape. It's good to see them out again!

I'm not fond of the jacket but I love the gown.

I usually love capes but not a fan at all of this one. :sad:

The dress looks a beautiful color. Wish we could see the rest though :flowers:

Her hair and makeup looks wonderful.

Crown Princess Mary lovely in black and white at a dinner with the Danish Ambassador to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development in Paris yesterday evening, April 4:

** Full view **

Yes very nice. A versatile top and we've probably seen the pants previous.

Crown Princess Mary in a black dress and colourful Etro coat at the Danish Rainbow Award ceremony in Copenhagen yesterday, April 25:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom