Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 18: September 2017 - November 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the pink dress & black shoes, and her make-up looks nice.

I'm clearly in the minority, but I don't think her look for the birthday celebration was anything special or memorable. I'll see myself out...?

I like the pink dress & black shoes, and her make-up looks nice.

I'm clearly in the minority, but I don't think her look for the birthday celebration was anything special or memorable. I'll see myself out...?

LOL QP, I thought the same if it makes you feel any better. It was pretty, especially the beading, but it looked like dozens of other dresses we've seen from dozens of designers and the color was pretty bleh. Get the door for me?

Looks like a colourful bathrobe but it is growning on me. I find the shoes too busy in combination with the dress.

Looks like a colourful bathrobe but it is growning on me. I find the shoes too busy in combination with the dress.

It’s growing a little on me, too, but only because the colours are so pretty and her hair and makeup are fantastic. I’m the end, though, I can’t get over the fact that it does look like a bathrobe.

When you see the designs for these dresses on paper they’re gorgeous but I don’t think they work well on real people.

I actually quite like the kimono dress, the black lines kept it from too much colour and it corresponds to the black strap shoes.

LOL QP, I thought the same if it makes you feel any better. It was pretty, especially the beading, but it looked like dozens of other dresses we've seen from dozens of designers and the color was pretty bleh. Get the door for me?

After you...:cool:

:previous: Mary looks very pretty in pink. Nice to see her recycle this dress.

:previous:
Yes Mary looks fabulous in this dress, it fits her to a T, just perfect on her and her coloring also. Glad to see it out of the closet and worn again..?

:previous: beautiful dress on her. Love the color

Mary looks lovely. I don't think I've seen this dress on her but I hope she recycles it, the pattern is so pretty.

Very pretty dress. Lovely colour with a pattern that's not too overpowering.

Just wow. What kind of a bra does she have for such an outfit? It all fits so perfectly, is it built in?

Wow indeed! Mary looks amazing in that style and the summer has been kind to her skin colour so the maroon and gold really pop. I love the simple, casual and very flattering updo perfectly dressed to compliment the dress and, of course, her gorgeous colour coordinated earrings. A knockout.

I think she takes such good care of her body. She always looks so healthy and fit.

Love the look. Under lights will be amazing sparkling all over the place.
It looks nice and cool to wear too.

Crown Princess Mary at the state dinner for French President Macron and his wife today, August 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
You are right polyesco, its the same gown. Only this time she has added a trailing black sheer train. Not sure what you would call it.

She had problems fo fix the large Sash of l'Ordre National du Mérite.
They seem not to have Ladies Orders.

Its a gorgeous gown on Crown Princess Mary nice to see it worn again tonight.

Crown Princess Mary at the state dinner for French President Macron and his wife today, August 28:

** Full view ** Upper part **

?? I'm in heaven. I love the addition of the floaty material to cover the shoulders/chest. She knows how to rock evening wear does Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom