Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 15: January 2015 - October 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pretty look on Mary. The Valentino is really nice.
I like her simple hairstyle with this look. I dislike the heels though, I find them too metallic unless it's just the picture.

It looks really beautiful - and I bet it looks even better in person because of all the delicate detail.

Last edited:
The pink dress is incredibly exquisite. I love the color.

Pretty and great jewelry!!!!

All of it is very pretty love the cuff...

beautiful dress. the color really works on Mary

Mary looks so lovely at last night's awards :)
What a romantic beautiful dress. So nice to see this dress without the coat, soft pink really suits her colors. Great hair as well.

Here is a bigger picture:
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=2d1c616701aeee284c4dc7c93ddaf892&oe=5677A5E1

Mary's soft pink dress is recycled from F&M to a weeding in Scotland last year:
8-30Aug2014_zps9b331ba3.jpg Photo by Style4Mary | Photobucket

Wow...Wish I had clothes like that for when I weed my garden. ;)

Mary looks so good in the pinks. :)

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

It looks like a completely different dress. Very smart usage.

Mary's pink dress is gorgeous. I love the soft and delicate feel it gives off. It also seems quite vintage to me.

Mary's pink dress is gorgeous. I love the soft and delicate feel it gives off. It also seems quite vintage to me.
Yes, vintage, that was the word I was looking for. The first time she wore it with the very modern straight white coat gave off a completely different vibe that the dress on its own.

So two completely different outfits for one! She really does know how to mix and match in a way that would never occur to me. The thing that gets me is that it is almost alway a good call.

So, not wanting to drool perfection, I call attention to the horrid, toe-squishing, pointed-toe stilettos she invariably wears. Ouch!

A little collage of Mary's beautiful look and dress to the Carlsbergfondets Awards:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=cb0172b2af0c32fafd19bd553af7619a&oe=566C6BC1

Beautiful dress! :flowers: She's looking very fit.

I think we're also seeing, as well as a really nice dress, what great photography does for a person, and the ensemble. :flowers: There's been some 'corrections' to the color tones, I think, and made to the best advantage of the dress. Nicely done.

This is what Mary wore at the Carlsberg ceremony recently:
https://app.box.com/s/t0v9xz59j3315aqzthlcepaxcfv8ktli

A dress by Valentino.
A bracelet from Annnikat.
A large diamond ring, and two smaller rings from Ole Lynggaard.
Shoes from Gianvitto Rossi.
And earrings from ?

I prefer the way she wore this dress compared to the first time (at a wedding in Greyabbey Northern Ireland when worn with a coat). It is nice to see the detail. Mary is a great with her accessories

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 129
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Wow!! So pretty. I love that Mary wore her Royal Rubies.

Not certain how I feel about the gown but agree rubies stunning

Mary was generally very beautiful. Nice dress but I did not like the bottom of it. And the makeup was very heavy suit did not particularly.

I'm not sure how I feel about this dress. It's not my favorite on Mary. I am sure about one thing, however. She is wearing way too much makeup!!

I feel like the dress just missed it, everything seems to be a bit over the top IMO. But I love her use of the rubies.

I am total agreement about loving her rubies!

I don't like the dress but I love the jewels.

I'm not in love with this look, but I don't know precisely why.

I don't like this either, perhaps just too black for me even with those beautiful rubies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom