Crown Princess Mary's Eveningwear Part 14: June 2014 - January 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
My feelings exactly, IloveCP! It looks like a painting on the fabric. Simply beautiful.

http://royalista.com/wp-content/cache/images/resize/16880_full_20140626134157_1200x1200@1.5x.jpg
http://royalista.com/wp-content/cache/images/resize/16875_full_20140626134120_autox500@1.5x.jpg

It's a beautiful lace dress. A feminine look and she and husband looks adorable. Maybe a hairdo? On the other hand, she often has, so the hair down for a change is nice. I like these delicate pastel colors to her.

Reminds me of this dress from Australia last year which I also was very fond of:
http://media3.onsugar.com/files/201...incess-Mary-waved-crowds-she-arrived-40th.jpg

Gorgeous lace dress. The color and details are very beautiful.

I didn't notice that she wore white heels with the lace dress I love them.

I keep saying this I know but her hair is beautiful!!

Very pretty as always. I am not so keen on the skirt but her dresses are great and Mary looks very lovely all of them.

I loved the skirt! Maybe a different blouse would have looked better, but I loved the colors of that piece.

:flowers:I will take all of them for my wardrobe and then an extra peek into her closet or closets or rooms full of clothes.............she has great taste and always looks well put together when she is out even playing ball or running with all those children.......what a very busy life she has.

July 24, 2014 - Princess Mary wearing a white dress matched with nude heels attended Prince Henrik's poem reading event.

Nice dress but looks a few sizes too big. Moreover it looks a bit boring since it was not accessorised.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Close up

This certainly isn't the prettiest dress Mary has worn! Everyone is very casually dressed, but this is not a flattering look. Frederik looks wonderful, however...

I like it,,but it is a bit boring. Perhaps some accessories...
I expect more from Mary somehow...

I must be in the minority because I really like this dress on Mary. It looks good on her and the colour is fresh and summery. I don't think it's too big, although it does look a little loose in the close up photo.

A really cute summer dress for what she is going, I am glad to see her without all the trappings that go with everything that she usually wears. This looks comfortable and down to earth for the day..........really like a lot!

IIRC the shawl was a present given to Mary on her 1st trip to Greenland in 2004. Nice gesture to wear it again 10 years later.

Love the dress, and agree about the radiance! Love her smile! Overall, stunning! Fred doesn't look too shabby either!

i like the figure of the dress and the cut, but i am not so keen on the print/embroidery on it...

I love the colour of Mary's dress and don't mind the print, although I don't think the shawl goes with the rest of her look, but maybe that's just me.

I love the colour of Mary's dress and don't mind the print, although I don't think the shawl goes with the rest of her look, but maybe that's just me.

It's color coordinated, anyway. I have no issue with it.

It must have been chilly enough so that she needed a throw. Gone are the days of the 'fur wrap'. :flowers:

I read that the shawl was given to her during her first visit to Greenland as a gift.

I agree, it doesn't match the outfit but it was a nice gesture.

The dress is nice but I am not crazy about it. I find the skirt part a bit too stiff but I guess that's because of the lace.

I love the dress, love the cut, the neckline, waistline emphasized, and little train. The coffee color is wonderful too and would look good ona blonde or brunette. Any I'd on the dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom