Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the members of the family look nice and crisp. Mary’s coat is nice, although I would say she owns much nicer ones. But it certainly fits in well with the overall look of the family.

Sorry, I disagree. With the white dress and her hair pulled back so severely it is an aging look for her. A softer hairstyle and something other than nude shoes/handbag would have done wonders for her.

Lovely dress. She looks great in it.

I'd like to see the hair down in a blowout.

CP Mary looks great, as usual. The fabric in the dress is gorgeous. She does diplomatic dressing very well.

Very elegant look on Crown Princess Mary,was surprised that she did not wear a hat!

I think Mary looks beautiful and her dress is very pretty and dreamy.

The white dress is really beautiful and the material is pure love. Her updo is a bit too severe for me though.

Sorry, I disagree. With the white dress and her hair pulled back so severely it is an aging look for her. A softer hairstyle and something other than nude shoes/handbag would have done wonders for her.
I would have to agree. The colour of the dress is beautiful and the style quite sophisticated and elegant when it could easily have slipped in LHOTP territory. I would have loved a little contrast in either her clutch or shoes or even in both. I don't know what Mary was thinking with that hairstyle. It ruins the look with its severity and the eye level hair twist makes the face-on 'look' severe and the heavy hand with the brow pencil finishes the impression.

How weird, I never thought I'd be saying that Mary needs to reassess her hair and makeup 'look' but I am. The earring closeup the other day showed her foundation look patchy and you could cut yourself on those thinner, sharp and darker eyebrows. What is she thinking? Mary's makeup has always enhanced her good points and blurred anything less than perfect producing a soft and beautiful look.

The white dress is lovely.

Wow I think she looks fantastic. It's not a fashion show. She looks elegant and dignified and I love the brooch.is she supposed to wear a hat? The other lady is in a pucci I think she's not wearing a hat

PS Marg actually made a close up of another picture of her eyebrows and tried it imitate for my poor sparse brows

Last edited by a moderator:
Whomever hemmed this white dress needs glasses. :eek:

Yes, it is otherwise pretty, yada yada. And I think Mary's hair very effective.

Okay Frelinghighness, eyebrows are extremely subjective things so good to know you found a good template . . . I'm still looking.

Anyway, down the brass tacks. Mary gets A++++ for her choice of footwear, When given a jagged stony path she does not default to pretty little ballet flats that look good but don't protect your feet causing stone bruises.

Hail Mary, Queen of Common Sense:

https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:141916061:1200x312:w?v=5b6ff8d3&m=ndjcdcma

I agree with most posters, the white dress is fab but the hairdo much too severe and not very feminine. Very unflattering, it makes Mary look older than she is.

Okay Frelinghighness, eyebrows are extremely subjective things so good to know you found a good template . . . I'm still looking.

Anyway, down the brass tacks. Mary gets A++++ for her choice of footwear, When given a jagged stony path she does not default to pretty little ballet flats that look good but don't protect your feet causing stone bruises.

Hail Mary, Queen of Common Sense:

https://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:141916061:1200x312:w?v=5b6ff8d3&m=ndjcdcma

wow, I am surprise for th choice of footwear!

In has to look more than twice! ?

Nice practical suit for the many seminars visited today in Rome
pretty color on the blouse

i really liked the white dress on the first day. funny to see mary slipping into trainers with it though! i would probably have gone for either some white feminine flats that didn't look too sporty but had feet support or a less formal dress maybe.

Mary's outfit is perfect for the seminar however I'm not a huge fan of it myself.

the grey Armani suit is nice but pants are too long. Like the purple blouse and bag to jazz it up.
Frederik is in grey too...

The suit is fine, businesslike, but not especially interesting.

Is this the first time we saw CP Mary in a black veil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom