Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks wonderful in all the New Year Court appearances. She really knows how to dress well for the start of the new year.

Not sure about the bathrobe coat but the rest of the outfit is smart and professional looking.

I get it that black is an easy and safe choice. That it is infinitely rewear-able. That is flattering. That it's easy to pull together into a professional outfit. Gosh, though, I am so tired of Mary in black. It's not her best color. And I find it depressing. And she wears it so often.

Sometimes, I wonder if she has put herself on this strict wardrobe budget and decided that for the majority of appearances using black as her go-to color lets her meet budget. Which depresses me even more. :(

Rant over.

Lovely Mary. Love the blouse

A perfect outfit to visit kids

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) Very nice blouse. Comfortable. Flattering. Great working ensemble.

Not a huge fan of the print, it's too camouflag-y for my taste, and I don't love the color combo of olive green, black and white. It's kind of muddy or something. I like the overall look just wish the print was different.

I think the fit of both the blouse and trousers is very elegant and flattering but I don't like the print on the blouse.

Very pretty earrings.

Even though I do not like the color gray on anyone, Mary looks absolutely chic in this dress, a very lady like dress for this event and she really pulls it off. Of all the royal ladies out there, Mary knows what works and doesn't for her and she wears it well most of the time. I enjoy seeing her out and look for her all the time besides she is a hard working crown princess for Denmark. Learning from the best, my favorite queen, Margarethe!

Super nice dress for business. :flowers: (Has quite a slit in the back!) Great color combination, I think.

Love this dress, but I think it would be much more professional without the collar. Still, very nice.

A classic and elegant grey dress.

Mary at the Women's Board Award 2018 in Copenhagen today, January 26, wearing a recycled blouse and leather skirt:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the skirt! Not a huge fan of leather for daytime, but the style makes it somewhat more "likeable."

:previous: I agree, the skirt does seem a bit odd. Mary still looks good nevertheless and the colours of her blouse suit her.

Crown Princess Mary attended a meeting at the UN City in Copenhagen today, January 29 - simple, nice business outfit, the glasses look great on her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

^ The pieces are nice separately.

:previous: Nicely put but the overall 'look' of Mary's ensemble is like fingernails on a chalkboard! Brickish red is never going to look good with her wonderful sapphire blouse and coat. I mean really Mary, did you really have to pinch Fred's pants? While she filled them out nicely, they looked better on Fred!

It was a casual looking event but I didn't like Mary's trousers or earrings ,the rest of the outfit was nice however.

I thought that with the coat on she looked great! Nice earrings and hair. And it was not black or grey. ? ;)

I love the blouse, coat, shoes, and bracelet. The pants are OK, but do not go with the blouse or shoes at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom