Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Mary was in Mali at the beginning of this week, here are some of her lovely looks:

** Full view look 1 ** Upper part **

** Full view look 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

And today, October 26, for the opening of the International Children's Literature Festival HAY in Aarhus Mary recycled a nice Prada coat:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** April 2016 ** April 2017 ** March 2012 **

And wore a nice blouse and skirt combination for the Danish auditors awards:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
I’ve always really liked that coat and I think it looks much better with the fitted pants this time around.

I love all of her looks. The Prada dress is so beautiful.

The yellow heels look very strange with the prada coat. The effect is too cut up. I wish Mary would model lower heels for women/girls to go with her girl power status.

Crown Princess Mary presented the Magasin du Nord Fashion Prize 2017 in Copenhagen today, October 27, and had a fashion twin ;) According to the other lady it was pure coincidence..?

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I think the dress is too busy.

Looks better on the blonde with her coloring. Don’t like the blue belt mary added. The odd hemline doesn’t suit either of them. Overall, looks like a bathrobe to me, a men’s bathrobe

I think the dress is too busy.

Certainly too busy with two versions of the same dress. Clearly both ladies carried off the gaffe, but what an embarrassment! Unless Ms Wedell Wedellsborg has it in for the princess and WANTS to cause trouble for her:bang: comments, Muhler?

:previous: Unless she is psychic, or has bribed Mary's servants to give her inside information, she couldn't know what Mary would wear.

Its a bad look, even if not in double. The pattern way too busy. :sad:

Mary didn't get a one of a kind dress she apparently chose one it would seem. So no way the other woman would know Mary was wearing it. I think it was funny this happens to people even royals .

It must be quite incredible to meet your fashion twin :D They seemed to handle it with good humor though. Dislike this dress -- too busy pattern, whole style too outdated. Rare miss from Mary.

Last edited:
I don't like the dress, the other lady she is tall and thin but like always Mary looks better in it, the belt make Mary to look better!

I don't mind the pattern as much as the hemline. The hemline does not suit the style of the dress or the pattern of the fabric. I don't like the belt Mary added. It seems too wide which is making it a bit jarring. Maybe if the belt was about half as wide it would look better. To me, the dress looks 100% better on the other lady.

I don’t like the dress on either lady but I do think it works slightly better with the blonde’s colouring.

I like Mary’s belt, but not with that dress.

I do like that they both obviously got a kick out of having dressed the same. I’m actually surprised we don’t see this sort of thing more often with royal women and female guests at events.

For me the blonde lady clearly wore it better, I don't like Mary's belt or shoes with it. The dress itself is very busy/borderline ugly, what a coincidence that both ladies decide to wear it!

Really wonderful stylish figure hugging suit. Don’t like the giant scarf with it, it looks too tight just like it is strangling her. Also, I miss her differing hairdos, this straight, in the face is the not the mary we know.

Great suit & beautiful brooch. Not a fan of the scarf.

My favorite part is the scarf, which is more a wrap really. Its beautiful and perfect for fall. I'd love it. :flowers:

The suit is beautiful shade of red. And I love the brooch ?

I like everything about this outfit, the suit is gorgeous, just beautiful and the wrap is perfect for it goes with the colors of the suit, perfect for fall. Love the jewelry and she looks amazing again as always.........hair, not so much yet not that bad.

Okay, this is so much more better!
I love the rich color of her costume. Like M. Payton said: perfect for fall. That scarf helped to protect her from the autumn weather, yet it so nicely suited with her outfit. Her hair look lovely, just as that beautiful brooch.

Really lovely outfit and colour on Crown Princess Mary and the brooch is a nice touch,only miss was the scarf but seeing as its late October it was a necessity.

The Crown Princess looked radiant and so elegant,really nice outfit today for the ceremony.

I really liked the red suit, brooch and wrap. She looked beautiful.

I don’t like the black and white look as much. The skirt is really pretty but something about the top is off to me. Maybe the belt and the way it fits at the bottom? But a pretty minor quibble overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom