Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 24: January 2015 - June 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful! She looks absolutely stunning.

Very elegant dress.Good choice.

Mary looked stunning to the Swedish wedding today:

https://billedeupload.dk/images/FEgyO.jpg

Beautiful colour and style - I like the fullness of the skirt as most of the other quests are wearing softer materials and slimmer cuts.
I noticed quite a few gowns such as Victoria's with fuller skirts and I think it is a very flattering and feminine look.

The colour was absolutely magical but in the end, I think I like the idea of Mary's dress rather than the reality. It could have something to do with the finish of the gown but I think it's probably a little too stiff.

Is it my monitor, or my eyes, or my imagination- but is the front panel part of the dress a slightly different color and fabric from the rest? I was trying to zoom in on it to see if it was a brocade or a lace, but I can't tell. It's lovely, whatever it may be.

Simple and elegant. Love her wedding tiara and earrings! Mary is such a beauty..

I like the dress, I do not love it. It doesn't stand it out, and a brighter colour would have been lovely for summer. But pastel/light colours seem to be a theme today.

Is it my monitor, or my eyes, or my imagination- but is the front panel part of the dress a slightly different color and fabric from the rest? I was trying to zoom in on it to see if it was a brocade or a lace, but I can't tell. It's lovely, whatever it may be.

Better pictures
it looks like the same material
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...Prince_Frederik_of_Denm-a-9_1434224669437.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/13/20/29981DCD00000578-3122810-image-a-47_1434225103012.jpg

There appears to be some sort of appliqués on the front fabric. It is obvious that it is different from the other parts of the gown... Now you've got ME curious! lol Whatever it is, it certainly is beautiful. :flowers:

Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 24: January 2015 -

I like it- it's a simple, classy dress. The light purple is a nice summery color.

I think the dress has some lace appliqué at the front. You can see the scattered lace down onto the skirt.

:previous: Weirdly enough it seems to be dictated by the time of day we see it. :ermm:

well I don't like the dress, the pattern is too heavy, I hate the colour...is a very old fashion dress nothing like Mary use to wear...

Mary looks so elegant. I love the colour of the dress. I'm not so sure about her hair though, because I'm not a big fan of the side fringe effect here.

I loved Mary's dress color but the dress itself looked unfinished. It was to boring of a design and the scattered lace or embellishments down the front looked like it was added last minute. Her hair wasn't styled well enough IMO.

I thought Princess Mary , look so lovely , loved the style on her and colour

I think she looks royal in this gown not so Hollywood glam like some of her gowns.

I too thought it looked infinished. The plain neckline with some applications of lace put on and the waist doesnt fit right. Kudos for her wedding earrings and pretty hair.

Not one of my favourite gowns but I think it would work well for those New Year court events.

Billed Bladet reports that Mary's stunning blue gown at the wedding is from Danish Birgit Hallstein :)

Who have made many of Mary's gown at big royal events.

CP Mary yesterday at two different events in Odense - opening of the Danish children's libraries reading campaign "Summer Book" 2015. And later visiting the exhibition of Danish Now where 10 of Mary's own gowns are exhibited these months:

Looking great in a smart, simple and suitable blue/white dress:

Or is it a skirt and a blouse? I think we have seen both the skirt and blouse times before, just not together.

Top part * Full view * Top part * Full view * I love the long hair to her

Last edited:
I love the top- the bottom reminds me of a school uniform.

I love the look. She looks very elegant.

CP Mary yesterday at two different events in Odense - opening of the Danish children's libraries reading campaign "Summer Book" 2015. And later visiting the exhibition of Danish Now where 10 of Mary's own gowns are exhibited these months:

Looking great in a smart, simple and suitable blue/white dress:

Or is it a skirt and a blouse? I think we have seen both the skirt and blouse times before, just not together.

Top part * Full view * Top part * Full view * I love the long hair to her

Very nice. Very polished. :flowers: IloveCP :previous: used the word elegant. Yes.

The outfit isn't something I'd buy personally, but it suits Mary and she looks elegant. The colour combination is nice but I'm not a fan of the stripes on the blouse or the zip on the skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom