Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 22: January 2014 - August 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really appropiate IMO I love the suit and those boots.

No complaints here. Mary looked very appropriate, and elegant.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Love the outfit, I do like the boots a lot but Mary just looks like a blur of black from the skirt down. She has a lovely pair of grey heels which would have gone well.

April 2, 2014 - Day 2 in Estonia. Mary wearing a lovely red skirt suit, matched with a skinny belt, grey printed scarf. Not a fan of the red bag but the overall of the look is nice.

Full view ** Full view 2 ** Scarf off

Much before the outfit of the lady next to her. That is stunning.

Mary's thing for belts is starting to get on my nerves.

Last edited:
It is just a suit I don't think it's anything special the bag is more a burgundy and doesn't really do much for the look and the gloves without a coat ,and the colour, all over the place, and then tops it with gray scarf ,all appear to be after thoughts IMO but sure that is not the case.

What a great look for Mary. The red suit, beautifully fitted, really does a lot for her figure. The length of the skirt is perfect for her, really elongating her legs, so does the elevated waist of the top.
I think the gray scarf is very chic and goes very well with the red suit.

Mary looks amazing. I definitely love her bag!

I agree with the previous posters. Mary looks fabulous! Love her hair as well.

Mary usually looks great in red and this is no exception imo. Stylish and elegant. Much prefer it to the previous day's outfit. I'm getting a bit over the belts as well.

NOT WITHOUT MY BELT is common among royal women, just look at Rania or Letizia.

The red suit looks nice but I dont like the combination with snakeskin at all.

Mary looks elegant and professional. The color is great too.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

I loved Mary's suit she wore during her visit to Estonia. I prefer it to the other woman's, that red colour looks great on Mary. My only complaint would be the scarf - I think it's a little unnecessary.

Her latest outfit is alright, but nothing special. I'm not too keen on the pattern of her coat, although Mary looks nice in general.

Its the same coat but looks slightly darker at the latest event most likely due to the lighting.
Lovely outfit and love the matching dress underneath.

Mary looks impeccable as usual. So pretty...

I really adore the gray suit, I used to have one cut like that, on the straight up top, and skirt on the bias. Any ID?

What a gorgeous coat! Earrings go perfectly! She looked beautiful

How lucky to be able to see Mary in person, Roskilde! Her skin always looks flawless to me. She is such a stunning woman no matter what she wears...

Nothing special IMO I never really liked that skirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not crazy about her hair. It makes her look older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom