Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's dress looked wonderful on Mary!

When leaving the Dannebrog after their summer holidays this week, Mary wore a very lovely summer dress:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part ** 2012 **

Last edited:
A beautiful print dress.

Crown Princess Mary met with the CEO of Women Deliver Katja Iversen today, August 9, wearing a blue and white dress - the print is really nice:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
:previous: I agree, the print is really pretty - and that shade of navy is great on Mary.

Beautiful dress. :flowers: Very modest. ;) Lovely color with a great swishy feeling to it. Must be delicious to wear.

I totally agree with you Lady Nimue, that is one very lovely dress and the swirling around the bottom looks to be so feminine and girly on her. I would so love to raid her closet/s for I bet there is tons hidden that she has not worn in quite a while...hats would be first on my list for she has so many gorgeous hats.?

I really like the print on the navy dress.

Lovely navy dress!

Anybody has an ID for the pink or the navy print dress?

Last edited:
Stunning blue/white dress.

LOve love the navy and white dress and the end of summer dress is really fresh as well

:previous:
I really like the pretty pink dress, it is soft and feminine yet has a touch of edginess with the leather belt. Whom ever designed it in the school really did a nice job of it.

:previous:
I really like the pretty pink dress, it is soft and feminine yet has a touch of edginess with the leather belt. Whom ever designed it in the school really did a nice job of it.

The belt was Mary's own touch I think. She wore the belt over a blue coat back in 2016.

Mary with a dark skirt and a red Rag & Bone flower print blouse during a meeting at Amalienborg today, August 15:

** Photos **

Last edited:
Lovely blouse. Not too sure it goes with the skirt, or that belt particularly. It would be perfect with a simple pair of black trousers I think.

This is a dark dress and does not do anything for Mary.....a very unbecoming dress IMHO.....

Lovely blouse. Not too sure it goes with the skirt, or that belt particularly. It would be perfect with a simple pair of black trousers I think.

Did you see other photos? I don't see enough to tell if the blouse goes with the skirt or not, and don't see a belt at all.:flowers:

Did you see other photos? I don't see enough to tell if the blouse goes with the skirt or not, and don't see a belt at all.:flowers:

Um, you can see the belt and skirt very clearly in the first photo released by the Royal Court

Is that link posted? I generally on see photos linked here except for a few members of the BRF.

I only saw this one photo from an Instagram post--

Mary with a dark skirt and a red Rag & Bone flower print blouse during a meeting at Amalienborg today, August 15:

** Photos **

thanks.

I just love the blouse, that is so beautiful and elegant on her.....that would look so nice in my closet and on me, just my cup of tea...........

Is that link posted? I generally on see photos linked here except for a few members of the BRF.

I only saw this one photo from an Instagram post--

thanks.

Yes, you can see her outfit in this photo except her shoes.

A nice and practical casual look from Mary - and I've been loving her traditional dress too. I think the dress of the Faroe Islands might be one of my favourite traditional dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom