Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary was wonderful . And the necklace good choice indeed.

I love the blouse! wonder where she got it? and the necklace very nice too!

Recovered from yesterday...haha...this is beautiful. Hair very pretty an nice necklace.

Mary seems to love these long, flowing summer skirts, she has often worn them before. Imo yesterday's outfit was very beautiful, and this necklace was the perfect accessorie with that look.

I prefer the long skirt to the short skirt outfit.

Mary in a horse riding outfit the day before the photocall
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=2bbaf8c75cda21df45ea1f92b564bb75&oe=5642633F

Mary wore the top a few days before at a private family outing
https://pp.vk.me/c627223/v627223821/efeb/GiYxq5WwQVI.jpg

Thankfully she used different trousers at the photocall
https://pp.vk.me/c627223/v627223821/efda/KcRdZlRm3y0.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/07/24/15/2ACE8F1800000578-0-image-m-18_1437748632264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Those trousers looked like leather boxer shorts. Good for a private day out, but pretty bad if used for an official photo session. The riding outfit is practical, comfortable, and fashionable. No complaints there.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I like the shirt Mary wore to the photocall, but the trousers not so much. The colour of them is nice, but that's about it.

Mary looked lovely, as usual. Love her hair! I like that she goes a bit bohemian for the summer photo call with the long skirts...

July 25, 2015 - Annual photoshoot

Mary looked great and the necklace was a great choice which added a nice overall look to the outfit.

Full look ** Back view ** Close up

Mary's lovely white summer blouse is from Zara and you can buy it here for about only 20 Euros:

BLONDETOP - Skjorter - DAME - UDSALG | ZARA Danmark

The skirt is from Danish Marlene Birger. The necklace a gift Mary has received from the locals in Ethiopia during one of her working trips with the Mary Foundation.

Oooh, I love this look on her!! From her hair to her sandals, it is chic with a touch of elegance to it. Perfect for Palma de Mallorca!

This outfit reminds me a prison jumpsuit, albeit an elegant one. However, it's appropriate for a day out in more than likely high temperatures.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not a fan of Mary's latest outfit, though it's perfectly fine for a casual holiday look.

I have to see the dress better but it looks ok to me...

Have I missed a post somewhere? Have they gone from Grasten to Spain or is this Palma de Mallorca photo from a previous time.?

Have I missed a post somewhere? Have they gone from Grasten to Spain or is this Palma de Mallorca photo from a previous time.?

perhaps the weather at Grasten is too dire and the Mallorcan sun was not to be resisted. I wonder who her companions are...might fellow board members know which lucky Danes are hosting at Palma?:flowers:

Frederik , Mary and family spent all of July in Grasten.
Frederik is currently in Malaysia from July 30 to August 3 for IOC meetings and some danish business promotion events.
Another poster stated that the lady in Spain with Mary is "Birgitte Handwerk**One of Mary's very closest friends, married with Jeppe Handwerk (probably Frederik's closest friend)"

At first I thought it was a jumpsuit. Im not a big fan as I think the color is quite boring and dull, but the dress design and style is really pretty.

I am not a fun of this jumpsuit but for me CP Mary is Royal Queen of the jumpsuits ;)

Mary is bery beautiful.

How many of us have neck wires and are waiting for them to come back in style? Wait over? :lol:

Love, love Mary in maxi dresses!!

The black dress is so elegant.

Nice black dress on Mary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom