Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 30: May 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 30 of the thread for Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 29: October 2017 - May 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Crown Princess Mary in a pretty and elegant summer dress at the celebration marking the 60th anniversary of the respite care centre Granbohus in Fredensborg today, May 29:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Last edited:
She looks lovely. It's a very sweet and fresh look, and I love that the sleeves are unlined so that we can see the pattern of the fabric. Like the earrings, too.

Nice colour, and the dress is flattering

Very pretty dress -- lovely fabric and color. And those earrings finish this look perfectly.

I love this dress. Does anyone have an ID?

The Crown Princess is looking very pretty and very summery today!

I like the white/cream, I like the jacket, but the trousers are too baggy for my taste.

Like the top but a big no on the pants.

i like the floatiness of this and the all white look but i agree that the trousers are a tad too large.

I agree with all the above, it's a wonderful suit but it would be better if the trousers were slimmer.

I love the colour on her but am with everyone else in thinking the trousers are too baggy. I’ve seen this look a few times now in various places, though - I hope it’s not catching on.

A very beautiful dress in Mary.

Lovely print and color. Great look on her over all :flowers:

But not a huge fan of a tiered skirt look on a mature woman. It rarely looks good and not a fan of it here.

Very lovely summer dress. Ruffles can be tricky to wear but she can get away with it. Beautiful and elegant look.

The dress at the wedding reminds me of the dress Julia Roberts wore in the polo scene in Pretty Woman. I like the neckline, bracelet, & shoes, but I do not like the belt & the dress looks too big. Although I think it is supposed to fit that way, it does nothing for her. Make-up looks great!

Simple but yet elegant white and blue outfit today on the Crown Princess in Brussels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom