Crown Princess Máxima's Maternity Fashion: October 2006 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea Her_Majesty... she´s so nice in her pregnancy... I adore her!G

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! She is showing quick. But she does get very large.
this is how big I was at the end of 6 months!!!!
But she does look lovely regardless.!

Princess Maxima looked very beautiful today, she looks really nice in black.

that jacket is great, one of her best coats yet. Her pregnancy fashion was and is always intresting. Maxima always tends to suprise us with new colorful outfits. Thats her character i guess.

One of the things I like about Maxima is that she is willing to try new things and experiemnt when it coems ot her clothes.
That black coat is stunning!

Australia 2006

Maxima and Alexander visit Australia, 23. october - 4. november

picture's sources: PPE Pictures

Brown coat

Brown dress

Grey Galadress

the grey dress is aperfect choice, beautiful fit. the brown coat and dress isnt her best.

Is the Brown Coat/Dress similar to the one Marie-Therese wore at her son's civil wedding? Does anyone know the designer?

Most probably by Natan (Eduard Vermeulen). Both Maria-Teresa and Maxima go there frequently.

Waaw, Maxima looks stunning in her grey dress. She is always very elegant

Ok, her head gear on this trip has been awful. One looked as if something had dropped on her head from above and the other an octopus.

I generally love her fashion choices, and I do think wonders of Maxima. I think she's great. But this head gear is terrible.

I love the orange evening dress she wore this week in Austrailia. It kind of reminds me of the one she wore to Princess Martha Louise's wedding. I just wish she was smiling!

She looked beautiful with the gray gala dress and the orange gala dress.

Gray really seems to become her coloring. Usually gray is a harsh color for most colorings.

Last edited:
I love that green coat, but not on Maxima (color doesn't fit to her)
Orange dress is lovely and I really love it. She looks very charming and elegant in this.

what did she wear during her last two pregnancies? where are the pictures?

I think that she doesn't change much her pregnancy fashion during her three pregnancies at the moment. Specially her coats looks similar.

But I hope to see smth new too.

Last edited:
:flowers: The white dress is gorgeous!
I love her make-up! She's really glowing during her third pregnancy.

The short white dress is stunning. It rivals some of her best non-maternity dresses

Her_Majesty said:
:flowers: The white dress is gorgeous!
I love her make-up! She's really glowing during her third pregnancy.

I think that too. she's getting more beautiful from day to day. I think the tiredness, which we saw at start of visit was only from change of time. Now she is really lovely and relaxed. :flowers:

I agree. This dress is gorgeous. I hope to see more great outfits of her.:cool:

She feel better and it's visible.

Last edited:
the orange dress is very pretty. like all the ruffles in it. its also a pretty print.. also like the wrap around her shoulders. does anyone have a picture without the wrap covering the middle part.

i dont know if anyone else realised but the work (down the sides) on the green dress look morrocon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom