Crown Princess Máxima's Eveningwear Part 2: September 2009 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Love the jewelry she wore to Victoria's wedding.

Only someone as exuberant as Maxi could carry off this dress and she does it well!

It really matches and suits her. This is one of the best colors I've seen her in.;)

Maxima at a performance of "Tango"

myroyal's: PR

Unfortunately see-through on the illusion top.

I do not see what all the fuss is... there was no bare skin... now that would be inappropriate...

I'm let down she hadn't even noticed how much bosom stood out from the rest... :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I'm not a fan of her outfit yesterday ... Her hair and make-up is great, though.

doesnt Maxima have any mirrors at home or hasnt yet figured out what flashlight can do :bang::bang::bang: what an embarrassing look.

doesnt Maxima have any mirrors at home or hasnt yet figured out what flashlight can do :bang::bang::bang: what an embarrassing look.

I guess its one of those things that when you look under normal light its fine but once you have a camera flashing at you its different & you don't realize till the picture is taken. Her outfit in general doesn't really look bad, rather interesting IMO. The hair is a mess & ruins the look for me.

I guess its one of those things that when you look under normal light its fine but once you have a camera flashing at you its different & you don't realize till the picture is taken. Her outfit in general doesn't really look bad, rather interesting IMO. The hair is a mess & ruins the look for me.

Maxima is a person who should KNOW about the flashlight effect because she deals with it every day of her life. I dont get royal women experimenting with seethrough and white undergarments, it has to go wrong.

Without the faux pas the outfit would have been nice. The hair is horrible but whats new.

09.03.2011 Maxima in Qatar

ppe

Simple but elegant evening dress. Colour of dress, jewels and hairdo are great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the color and cut of the evening dress, but I'm not sure about her hair.

I'm pleased with todays outfits, the dress is simple but with the earrings, very elegant. I just glad to see her hair Done!!! Well done Maxima!

09.03.2011 Maxima in Qatar

ppe

Simple but elegant evening dress. Colour of dress, jewels and hairdo are great.

At first I thought "Oh my god, what a mess". I'm not totally convinced of this dress but I think from the front it looks quite nice.

Tonight Maxima looks great!! I like everything about the dress: colour,style...fantastic. I also like her hairstyle.

I agree, simply gorgeous! Fab style dress, color, EARRINGS, and even hair and make up the best:)

OMG this is the BEST SHE'S EVER LOOKED! :wub: Simple, amazing, no gawdy jewelry. The dress actually flatters her figure and is a great color. Even the hair is nice. Well done.:notworthy:

It's an elegant dress and makes her look tall and slim. The hair is soft and pretty and I like the jewellery.

Very elegant & simple! The cut & color look great on Maxima. Thumbs up!

The cut & style might be a bit boring or too simple but she did dress it up with a great hair-do and make up. Overall she did look good in that dress.

CP looks very pretty. I like this dress, especially the color and soft material. I like the up-do, it shows these beautiful earrings very well.

I'm not sure about the hairstyle but overall she looks very elegant. Maybe it's not the most stylish or exciting dress but the color and the cut suit her very well.:flowers: It's certainly an improvement from the morning in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom