Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised, I liked everything she was wearing today ;)

Maxima looked great in her last two outfits:flowers:

Maxima can do really, really bad close to vulgar and she can do really, really well, regal & royal from head to toe. Today its the latter, as usual on the big occasions.

:previous: I agree with you on that!!!

April 13, 2011 - Maxima in a Valentino spring 2011 ready to wear runway dress

Maxima in the dress

I think Maxima looks stunning in this dress, she manages to carry herself very well in it. I do like the shoes & the clutch with the look.

This dress is not easy to wear, it's very girly with the ruffles and dot pattern and better looks on the young person but CP Maxima pulled it very well, she looks really cute :) Classic accessories and simple hairstyle is a good choice.

Maxima looks really beautiful. Shoes and purse are nice and also the headpice is fine. As Italian, I'm very happy that she often wears clothes made by Valentino. He's an amazing stylist.

The dress with the shawl

Valentino is the absolute best,oh yes!!Others often look like kindergarten boys and galls compared with the Meastro!You can just tell the difference even however subtile,but Valentino is really a lonely star at the top of the haute couture universe.Born with class as an essential gene,and that always shows.

Maxima is really shining. Not an easy dress to wear but she looks incredible. Very flattering. :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great. Valentino dress really suits her.
Accessories are also nice.

This look is stunning on Maxima.

Elegant suit but I would opted for full shoes. I love the hat :)

dazzling said:
April 13, 2011 - Maxima in a Valentino spring 2011 ready to wear runway dress

Maxima in the dress

I think Maxima looks stunning in this dress, she manages to carry herself very well in it. I do like the shoes & the clutch with the look.

I think she looks beautiful...like I always say one rarely goes wrong with Valentino. I wish she would've worn another pair of heels. I'm not fond of this one.

Fantastic choices by Maxima - classy outfits pulled off in the most suitable way.

Overall, Crown Princess Maxima pulled the ensemble off. A neat pony tail and airy headpiece added nice touches to the whole look. Nude beige colour became Crown Princess Maxima reasonably well. Having said that, I am not sure about the dress. This particular dress would look much better on a younger thinner women (e.g., a runaway model) than on Crown Princess Maxima.

Last edited:
Another beautiful look today for Maxima, she just shines on these visits. Its all so fun to watch, at least for me.

IMO there is too much of the beading detail in this ensemble. Personally, I'd have kept it off of the hat. Otherwise, I like the dress and coat.

IMO there is too much of the beading detail in this ensemble. Personally, I'd have kept it off of the hat. Otherwise, I like the dress and coat.
I think it is not beading , I saw a close up pf a photo and I think it is silver snaps Dritz® Sew-On Snaps - Size 10 4/Pkg : snaps, hooks & eyelets : fasteners & buttons : sewing & quilting : Shop | Joann.com
i am not sure how to post theclose up of this photo, I will try hope you can see it
PPE Agency
if you click in the photo from hr back where she shows her hair and hat yo can see it looks likedifferent sizes of snaps!
really i do not like it! and i think the hat it is awfull!:bang:

My least favorite of the trip. Especially the hat I don't like.

She looks beautiful and elegant. The headpiece looks lovely and suits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom