Be Charlotte's Fashion Advisor: October 2004 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

micas

Royal Highness
Country
Portugal
Ok, this topi existe for many womens in this forum and i belive that Charllote is the one that need more, i don't belive she read this but..............we can try.

you think Charlotte needs a fashion advisor? hm...i agree with you to a certain extent...a majority of the time she has class and is absolutely beautiful but when she does have a bad fashion moment i must say it is real BAD but i don't think it is to the extent that she needs a fashion advisor hahaha...but i don't mind being one ^___^ you know what i love that she wore that white outfit at last year's Monaco Grand Prix that was real classy ^__^

What outfit? Post a pic. We can post new thinks for she wear and post think that she wear and say what she should change. Can be fune

POst some pics that you belive stay fine on her.

she looks really nbeautiful in white...white suits her.... i once wished she wears white dress with soft pink for ruffles for her birthday party..

To add colours..

I liked nice orange scarf that Charlotte wore during the last winter holidays, and one from 2002. That colour looks good on her...(pics 1. & 2.)

But my fav is light blue..it's perfect match with her skin colour..(3.& 4.)

Attachments

• Paris_02..JPG
    Paris_02..JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 573
  • carolinemonaco2004-535.jpg
    carolinemonaco2004-535.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 369
  • Monaco_01..JPG
    Monaco_01..JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 460
  • UT0139467.jpg
    UT0139467.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 384
nice pics Ianna ^__^ hahaha...she looks pregnant in the first picture...hahaha it must be the many layering!! :p

Last edited:
hahaha.. my sister also said the same thing..

I recently found a pic where Charlotte is wearing blue Diesel T-shirt. I have the same shirt:) except mine is the green one.

Attachments

• charmo1.jpg
    charmo1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 636
Ianna said:
hahaha.. my sister also said the same thing..

I recently found a pic where Charlotte is wearing blue Diesel T-shirt. I have the same shirt:) except mine is the green one.
don't you get excited when you see someone famous with something u have as well...haha its sill but u can't help but glow with pride...hahaha

hillary_nugent said:
don't you get excited when you see someone famous with something u have as well...haha its sill but u can't help but glow with pride...hahaha
that's right..if I can't afford an expensive chanel dress at least I have that silly t-shirt..lol..:)

she's a great dresser but i hope she never wears this again...

Attachments

• 3---1[1].jpg
    3---1[1].jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 461
red shoes they are the real devil in fashion mabye she wanted to go home so bad she decided to try a dorathy... i wanna go home... i wanna go home... i wanna go home

hey micas your link doesn't work for me...what hairstyle was it??? i think that Charlotte's hairstyle is not too bad she really doesn't do much with it anyhow just lets it loose...

in some pics, she did not looked quite right with bangs and loose hair...she has lovely neck, so i think she looks better with her hair up...

at a recent occasion with Lagerfield she wore a mini skirt with black boots which i just didn't like!!! her outfit was funky but the boots....hm...

i agree with you hillary_nugent. i didn't like the boots too. it looked out of place!

auroraDaniel said:
i agree with you hillary_nugent. i didn't like the boots too. it looked out of place!
yeah and i wasn't a big fan of her black coat the rest of her outfit was cute except for the boots and coat...i really like what her friend wore, the one with the black top ^__^

hillary_nugent said:
yeah and i wasn't a big fan of her black coat the rest of her outfit was cute except for the boots and coat...i really like what her friend wore, the one with the black top ^__^
Well, I liked the outfit, even the boots, I just didn't like the black coat. And I loved the neklace. I like her with her hair up, but it seems she doesn't know what to do with her bangs! She could just push them to the side, it would be more practical. It looks like she's always fighting with them!

i don't think i've ever seen that picture before Luuuu so thank you for the pic ^___^ i'm not a big fan of orange...i wonder what the rest of teh outfit was as well...

luuuu said:
I'm still curious about what she was wearing in this event. The orange sweeatrer looked great on her, but we can'r see the rest of the outfit...
I would suppose apair of jeans, orblack pants.

Well, maybe not.But it is fresh and filled with lots of color.It dsnt have to be that exact same dress but a similar one.She is young, so colourful things would suit her.Anyways, that outfit she wore to lagerfields party, the jeans mini skirt adn high boots, that was totally out of character and defnetly not for a young princess who is starting to be in spot light and not for a party.

nice outfits Guess_Who ^___^ my favourite is the first outfit although Charlotte does sometimes dresses out of character i really can't imagine Charlotte in the dress but i think she wore something similar to the first picture except the top was white...

Well, now that's she's 18 she's probably starting to go to more parties and events, like her mother, so she will probably start to wear dresses....

I still saing that she need a better hair dresser.....................and make treat a litle that face, like made a eyebrows????????????????

it would be funny if she wore something u posted... she reminds me of hope williams from days of our lives when she was the same age

i kinda like the outfits Guess_Who posted. it's beautiful. charlotte would look beautiful in them..

I think it's all right that she doesn't seem to bother herself very much with clothes. If she wants to wear regular clothes and not stand out from the crowd, that's her choice. No one has right to criticize that. Have you guys considered the fact that wherever she goes, she always attracts attention for being Caroline's daughter? If she's shy and timid like they have sometimes said she is, would she want to draw more attention to herself by wearing something outrageous?

miau said:
Have you guys considered the fact that wherever she goes, she always attracts attention for being Caroline's daughter? If she's shy and timid like they have sometimes said she is, would she want to draw more attention to herself by wearing something outrageous?
She might be Carolines daughter, but why should people know her as her daughter and not for who she is and what she does.She should be unique, not be photographed and drawing attention because for who her mother is.She is young and she can create a reputation for herself without her mothers help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom