Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte at French Canal Plus for an interview about the prizes of the Rencontres Philosophiques:

** Pic **

I like this look of Charlotte she looks relaxed, love her shoes !

Nope!!! Doesn't do her any favour... The dress colour blends with her hair and instead of a human figure i seem to see a block, pure and simple. Nothing stands out. Neither Charlotte against the dress, neither the dress against Charlotte. Plus the shoes are awuful... No! It's not a convincing outfit!!! :whistling:

Charlotte wearing a Chanel jacket for the second edition of the Literary Rendezvous at Rue Cambon:

** Photos **

Charlotte looks really nice and a lovely hairstyle too.

Charlotte at a Philosophical Encounters of Monaco conference at the Princess Grace Theatre yesterday, April 8:

** Pic ** Instagram video **

La petite veste noire is a Chanel classic and has a timeless look.
I think though is would be better to undo the buttons when seated back relaxed.

The Chanel logo is Charlotte’s initials. They are the perfect match.

The Chanel logo is Charlotte’s initials. They are the perfect match.

Well spotted. I guess some lucky people are marked out for with style from birth :)

Charlotte attended the inauguration of a space dedicated to the publications of the laureates of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco at the Médiathèque de Monaco today, June 16:

** Full view **

And she gave a TV interview wearing the same look:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Charlotte attended the inauguration of a space dedicated to the publications of the laureates of the Philosophical Meetings of Monaco at the Médiathèque de Monaco today, June 16:

** Full view **

Charlotte looks really lovely and summery :previous:

** Full view **

And she gave a TV interview wearing the same look:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Uhm... sloppy... :ermm:

Noooooo... An odd outfit and awful shoes... Nooooo... :ohmy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the little black shirt but black pants are not chic.

Not Charlotte's best outfit, but definitely not her worst.

Oh...j'adore! :flowers:

It's the first time in years that i have really loved something Charlotte has worn.

Is it Chanel? It kind of looks like it...

Charlotte does look really good in white.

Gorgeous she looks so healthy and tanned. I hope she starts jumping again, it's one of her passions.

:previous: I knew it! It almost has a 1960's Jackie Kennedy vibe to it. And it looks better on Charlotte than the model.;)

Chanel fashion really suits Charlotte. Karl Lagerfeld would be so pleased!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom