Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I've had enough of the hair too....do something with it.

LaRae

Isn't it Stella McCartney? God bless Stella, but I have never seen one item of clothing that she designed that I liked....never!:eek:

I admire Charlotte's loyalty to her pal in wearing that getup.:sad:
I've seen somewhere it's Zara - but I don't know.

She looks like she just rolled out of bed!!!I love the jacket thought

She looks beautiful, I agree. She is at her best when she keeps it simple.

Love the dress, the lace sleeves and pearl accents on the shoulders. Great shoes

She looks great, simple and healthy (meant in the best way possible).

Love the gown on her, but for someone who gets photographed so much she still looks uncomfortable posing in so many pics, it can't be just back photo-selecting by the editors of the media

She looks beautiful and it's why she wears this dress really well because the material is cheap.

I think the best gowns Charlotte has ever worn are Gianbatista Valli

Not a fan...it's okay.

LaRae

I think she looks fabulous. I love the soft colours and draping of the material (a change from the recent Gucci stuff she's worn), her hair and make up are lovely. I wish she would learn to stand like her mum or her aunt Charlene but I reckon that's a lost cause.

Love the dress. The pastel colours and the gentle way it hugs her figure really suits her. Her makeup is just on the right side of glamorous without being startling. Posture is definitely a lost cause

She has no talent in modeling. To,think,that being a model requires no talent, all you have to do is look at her and realize that with all her money and advantages she still cannot do an adequate job at modeling

Must be cold in Monaco today - they all seem wrapped up. From what I can see I quite like it especially the hat with her hair curled - will be interested to see the bottom half.

I honestly did a double-take when I first saw Charlotte because she looks so much like her mother when her mother was young. She looks like a 1940's French coquette, except for the sour look on her face, which matches Tatiana's (but Tatiana's is natural & innate; nothing she can do about it). My favorite pic of her is from the side where she's smiling slightly.

Although I like what she is wearing, I feel the hat isn't right for this occasion.

gangster clothes day for Charlotte and Beatrice today loool
seriously is she thinking she lives in the 20s..horrible look minus the hat wich i like

Having seen more pictures I can say that I really like the outfit. The coat is great, I like the pinafore style of the dress underneath and the cloche hat and curls in her hair are amazing. A vast improvement on last year's flight attendant number.

I like the colour palette of her outfit.

I love the coat. I'm not sure about the hat. I think it needs more structure and then I'd like it.

LaRae

Absolutely love it, best dressed IMO. Yes 1920's feel, very retro but in a great way.:flowers:

I am totally in love with her hat. Looks fantastic with her curls:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom