Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but what is she wearing :eek: Looks like some metallic mix of a 80s sweatshirt and body armor. Hurts the eyes, sorry.

She looks lovely above the waist. Don't love the trousers - they seem too big and a bit office wear for the top.

Charlotte's top seems quite cheap and I agree that it doesn't go with the trousers.

:previous: You took the words out of my mouth...I'd love to have that sweater....it's gorgeous!

I don't like if ii is really suitable for a 32 years old. Could be a nice outfit for a teen going out for a dance night

Not my favorite. The theme allowed her and Saint Laurent (I'm assuming it's Saint Laurent. Sure looks it) to go full out and they didn't. This is basically a club dress.

Well since she is catholic, I think she decided to stay away from the theme dressing.

For an event like the Met Gala this is boring. And definitely looks more like a club dress. With all the designers she knows, Charlotte could have done much much better. Too bad for her, she could have worn something stunning to this event.

Well since she is catholic, I think she decided to stay away from the theme dressing.
You can dress by the theme without dressing like the Pope. And even then, who cares? They're not making a caricature of the Catholic church (which would be deserved, but oh well)

Btw, her make-up tonight was done by Lisa Eldridge.

Last edited:
Well I can't find anything to praise about her appearance at the Met Gala. It might have been a fun event but there's nothing clever or interesting about this look.

And I am glad she did, because my personal opinion is that it would be as tacky and rude as having a Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim, or even atheist "theme" at costume ball, which no one would dare.

The dress is okay but the "combat boots" have got to go!:sad:

Charlotte used to be so stylish mind you she was probably better dressed than most of those attention seeling celebs at the Met Gala but its still not a good look.

Back to that trashy rock look....

LaRae

You can dress by the theme without dressing like the Pope. And even then, who cares? They're not making a caricature of the Catholic church (which would be deserved, but oh well)

Btw, her make-up tonight was done by Lisa Eldridge.

How do you know she did her makeup

They were dressed with a YSL I would say 80s disco theme.
The funny think it's that this dress Charlotte worn will increase the pregnancy rumors as it is very large in the belly side.
Anyway it is an ugly appearance. I don't like. Hair and face ate pretty but dress could have been worn by her auntie Stéphanie in the 80ies

Last edited:
I think it's a great look apart from the clumsy boots - a pair of strappy sandals would look better IMO.

Charlotte used to be so stylish mind you she was probably better dressed than most of those attention seeling celebs at the Met Gala but its still not a good look.

She did seem to make better choices in her twenties, and I would say even in her teens. I wonder if it was Caroline’s influence we were seeing, (not that Caroline hasn’t had a few major misses of her own, but in general she knows what works).

But, yes, compared to the baseline level of “style” at The Met Gala, she’s doing all right.

Charlotte looking great in a black dress at the Kering Dinner as part of the Cannes Film Festival today, May 13:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom