Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like she walked straight off the Peaky Blinders set and flew back to Monaco for this. I'm not sure if I like it, but that's more due to the granny shoes she's wearing. Didn't know she had access to QEII closet.

Charlotte looks like a character from a silent movie, very chic and elegant. I particularly love the '20s style cloche hat. It really adds to the vintage feel of her outfit.

Her hat and hair look great, good color for her. The rest is dreadful

Quite surprisingly I like Charlotte's outfit a lot. Its like she stepped out of some period time movie set.
Her hair and hat look really nice like this. Her coat was nothing special but it goes well with the style of her hat and hair.
Best part: the color of her hat.
Worst part: her body posture!

Last edited:
Charlotte's outfits would probably look better on someone with better posture. I know it was supposed to be vintage and chic, but she looked like an old lady imo...

:previous: Thanks eya!

Time was when everytime Charlotte appeared someplace I squealed like a fangirl at her outfit, she always looked AMAZING...now I squeal for a different reason.:ermm:

I don't understand what she's wearing at all. I love the coat but the slacks and shoes?? For a wedding? No...:sad:

She should have let her little sister dress her.:whistling:

Last edited:
Man... This is awful, to say the least (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
(..) Charlotte...well she's been hit and miss for years IMO. (..)

LaRae

(..) Charlotte Is a total miss. Dressed like a day in the office. Shoes and bag awful. What was she thinking ? That she went for a job application interview ? Doesn't Gucci have any nice dress to promote? What the point to be beautiful, rich and with the best fashion clothing for free, it you step out like this ? A nice H&M or Zara choice would be much better

She looks like she is dressed for the office. Such a disappointing outfit for this event.

Oh boy...None of the women look good. At least we can say that they let the bride shine!!

Did Charlotte just step out of the Eurostar? Alexandra's boots are hideous and the hat is clearly out of place.
This obsession (or deal) that the Monaco women have for Chanel sometimes goes too far...Lately, from Princess Caroline to Princess Alexandra they have worn some terrible Chanel outfits...

Are they going to have the reception at Pret-a-manger during their lunch hour??!!

Last edited:
Oh, wow, this is bad beyond the words. Its like Charlotte had been strolling on the street when she was dragged out from there to attend the wedding. Not to mention her posture -- shoulders drooping front, like she's some 80-year-old who's no longer in her primal good health, her hair shaggy. Bad.

Last edited:
Oh, wow, this is bad beyond the words. Like she was dragged out of the street to attend the wedding. Not to mention her posture -- shoulders drooping front, like she's some 80-year-old who's no longer in her primal good health, her hair shaggy.

Agreed. Awful clothes, and even worse posture.

As this is a fashion thread for Charlotte Casiraghi, comments about the other attendees have been removed.

Not a great look and the shoes are terrible.

I quite like the outfit, shoes included, and don't even have an objection to it as an outfit for a civil wedding - if everyone else were similarly dressed, but they aren't. The oversized bag doesn't smarten it up and the hair is a bit unkempt. I'm ambivalent...

I just don't understand why Charlotte chose to dress in what is essentially a business suit for a family wedding-even if it was a civil wedding in a registry office. What she is wearing would not have looked out of place on her boyfriend.

In fact the very dishy Dimitri is the only good thing about Charlotte's appearance at this event, it pains me to say.:ermm:

It looks like it was very cold in London. Maybe she changed out of the pants when she arrived at the Ritz for the wedding breakfast?

Last edited:
Just dreadful for a wedding. What on earth was she thinking?

Very elegant cocktail dress. She's looking good.

Not sure about the tier on the dress skirt but otherwise I quite like the simplicity of it all. Hair, make up and jewellery are lovely.

:previous: I agree. Combined with the extra fullness in her face, it reminds me of her look at that time.

Nice look (shocking!) ...and she does look better lately, not so drawn.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom