Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Charlotte in Cannes at the dinner of Vanity Fair

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id686038028
I am afraid she cannot "support" it.
(I am not sure that I can explain what I mean).

Old 05-20-2017, 08:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Charlotte in Cannes at the dinner of Vanity Fair

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id686038028
The dress doesn´t become her and she seems quite unconfortable in it... As for the dress itself i find it ugly and unflattering...

Old 05-21-2017, 04:23 AM
Nobility

It looks like an interesting dress but Charlotte's pose looks awkward while posing for the photo. Perhaps just bad photo angle?
Lovely hair and makeup:
www.gettyimages.de/license/686057272
Old 05-21-2017, 06:36 AM
Serene Highness

I quite like the dress although I'm not sure about the little keyhole cut out - I think the purpose is to show a hint of cleavage and Charlotte doesn't really have much so...

Otherwise, I think she looks lovely - great make up and nails and simple accessories. (..)
Old 05-21-2017, 07:12 AM
Royal Highness

This dress actually fits her lack of chest in my opinion. Someone with bigger breasts wouldn't be able to carry this off with such such casual ease
Old 05-21-2017, 02:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

The dress is too short and sleeveless for me and I don't think it looks great on Charlotte either. The ruffles around the neckline also seem unnecessary and make the dress look fussy.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 05-21-2017, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Charlotte in Cannes today, May 21 - during the day wearing a nice top and black pants and with a lovely flower dress at the Women in Motion Awards Dinner this evening - I only dislike the heart belt:

** Daytime outfit ** Flower dress ** Upper part **
Old 05-21-2017, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the daytime outfit. The floral gown is ok. The heart belt needs to go.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Serene Highness

I like the daytime look especially the top. Great accessories.

Love the floral gown at the awards dinner complete with heart belt. Her make up and hair are lovely.

She's looking great at the moment.
Old 05-22-2017, 02:57 AM
Nobility

I really like her daytime outfit and that floral gown. She needs to work on her body posture and pose (her poses look awkward and uncertain), but otherwise well done!
Old 05-22-2017, 11:38 AM
Courtier

Charlotte wore a dress from the Fall 2017 Ready-to-wear by Saint Laurent.May 20 2017

Charlotte Casiraghi Fashion Blog - May 20 2017 - Charlotte wore a dress from the Fall...

Charlotte attended an event in Cannes wearing Gucci.

Charlotte Casiraghi Fashion Blog - May 21st 2017 - Charlotte attended an event in...
Old 05-22-2017, 12:18 PM
Courtier

Love the floral dress. Very Titania in Midsummer Night's Dream. The Saint Laurent is an odd fit, I agree it works best on her as she is not very well-endowed so it doesn't look crass but the fit is still weird. She looks better in the pics where she's sitting down though.

I notice she is wearing more luxury pieces lately from different brands, like the different Prada bags whereas before she'd carry Gucci or something totally unknown. I wonder if she also gets the Pradas as freebies.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Royal Highness

That wouldn't be surprising. Celebs, models and it girls (she's basically all of them) get send free stuff all the time.
Old 05-22-2017, 03:38 PM
Majesty

She looks incredibly beautiful and ethereal in that photo...the old Charlotte C. seems to be slooowly returning after a lengthy absence.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-22-2017, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Charlotte in creme white at the Women in Motion lunch in Cannes today, May 22:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **
Old 05-22-2017, 05:21 PM
Courtier

That's a really perfect dress and tops for the Gucci marmont camera bag but the flats are too casual. They look like my favorite ballet flats--Repetto--so comfy but more suited for long commutes or running boring errands that require one to wear jeans and summer dresses, not this dress.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Royal Highness

Such a gorgeous dress. And perfect for these spring going into summer events.
Old 05-22-2017, 06:42 PM
Majesty

Ok in the first photo where she is walking I didn't think I cared for the dress at all. But in the still photo where the pleats are clearly defined I can agree with everyone...it's perfectly lovely!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 05-22-2017, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

the dress is overly fussy and her posture really ruins it
Old 05-22-2017, 11:39 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frelinghighness View Post
the dress is overly fussy and her posture really ruins it
Charlotte has an unbelievably beautiful face and is slim without being too slim. Pretty much any piece of clothing should look fantastic on her but she's always had horrible posture and it really takes away from the overall effect of her fashion choices.

(and I say this as someone with horrible posture.. I'm working on it. )