Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte in black at the Montblanc new collection launch and dinner in Cannes this evening, May 16:

** Full view **

Charlotte should always be pregnant...she is glowing and so very beautiful.;)

Cute and appropriate little maternity sundress.?

:ohmy:

What in the world...

Side note, her skin is wonderfully glowy.

I like it. Could have been slightly more tailored, but it looks nice on her.

It's a very pretty color, however it looks like a robe. IMO. Her skin does look lovely some nice "glowy" powder.

Hair and make up lovely, she looks really well, the colour of the dress is beautiful but...

...below the neck she looks like she's just heading down to the communal showers at a campsite.

It looks like a robe :D But her skin has really nice glow.

What an odd look. It's a good color on her, but velvet in June is strange, the cut is unflattering, and the sandals edge the entire look over into the bizarre category.

What a goofy looking outfit. Looks like she just rolled out of bed, brushed her hair and put on a nightgown cover-up. And the sandals are just weird with it.

Hair and make up lovely, she looks really well, the colour of the dress is beautiful but...

...below the neck she looks like she's just heading down to the communal showers at a campsite.

LOL totally! ?

Agreed, she looks beautiful from the neck up, but that is one inappropriate horror of a dress. The material reminds me of tacky velveteen leisure suits from the 70s/80s. Total miss, should have worn this robe on the yacht and that cute little black dress to this event imo.

Yikes.:ohmy:

Date night at the hippie commune is the first thing that comes to mind.

Did she borrow it from her sister-in-law Tatiana? :cool:

I concur with the previous posters - Charlotte's outfit is a bit odd and does look like a dressing gown of some sort. She looks somewhat out of place.

Charlotte in black at a reception for the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco:

** Upper part **

I would give her a hall pass since she is allegedly pregnant, but that outfit is just awful!! It should be burned and the ashes buried so it could never be seen again...

That is terrible...there is so much fashion out there for pregnant women..and she wears a black garbage bag.....SMH

LaRae

:previous: LOLLL! I agree that's pretty awful. Her maternity fashion with Raphael was much better than this second one...
:ohmy:

I might be on my own here, but I don't think Charlotte looks that bad. The fitting of the dress does seem a bit boxy but there's nothing else obviously wrong with it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom