Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of her worst looks. Her hair isn't styled at all, her outfit seems to be a bad mix match. I love her coat and the color, suits her but wouldve been much nicer if she left it opened and wore a nice printed or solid dress underneath. Her styled and and a headpiece.

I think it would have been better if the coat was longer so that the skirt wasn't visible.

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a nicely coloured coat.
She seems to have a nice skirt or dress underneath, but could have done something better with her hair or should have added a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **
What a mess!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

It is probably the coat, but to me it looks like she has a beginning baby bump in that coat.

I think it would have been better if the coat was longer so that the skirt wasn't visible.

Totally agree. I like the coat but I agree she seems to have made little effort.

The coat is beautiful I don't like the rest of the look.

Beside her sister in law she does look a bit shabby but I love the coat and maybe if her hair had been tidier she may not have appeared as tired looking .. she and Beatrice are still one of my 4 favourite royals behind Sophie and Maxima so technically none can do wrong ... MOST of the time

I don't know if is nice outfit or no but sure not flattering Charlotte at all :sad:

I think she looks great! That jacket seems to belong to Tatians' collection and it wouldn't surprise me if that piece of cloth were indeed from Muzungu sisters!

I think she looks great! That jacket seems to belong to Tatians' collection and it wouldn't surprise me if that piece of cloth were indeed from Muzungu sisters!

I do not think so. She should wear Gucci to these events.

I do not think so. She should wear Gucci to these events.

I just said it reminds me of Tatiana's style and design... and considering that her mom often wears Tatiana's outifit, that made me think. But I guess you're right! I honestly think that Gucci does nothing for her and seems willing to put her in horrible clothes... This jacket looks much better that the usual hideous Gucci clothing... so...:lol::ermm:

I really like Charlotte's grey dress, it's very pretty but I am not a fan of the black dress. It is not a bad look but her hairstyle was really wrong and seemed out of place.

Two lovely looks!
Her evening looks was really nice and her hairstyle, isn't my cup of tea but it suited her style and it was done well.

Lazuli, I agree - what has happened to the stylish Charlotte - the day dress looks dreadful on her.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Allow me to disagree... The grey dress fits her awful and, again, her terrible posture doesn´t help at all... As for the black outfit, well, she seems a black widow. They're both sloppy careless looks... :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would agree. It just looks like she doesn't care how she looks .... just get it done attitude, IMO.

I think this era is just not for her. She dressed really well all the way through 00's and it went downhill after that. Some people just have a sense of dressing that does not age well.

I just think that when she dressing St her own style and taste it was nice. Now she is dressed by sponsors and they choose for her depending on which outfit they want to promote. Now she is a clothes horse to sell

I think she looks alright if a bit blah in the grey and fabulous in the black evening look. She's always had bad posture - I doubt it's going to change now.

As for her daytime everyday casual look, I personally don't think it's anything special.

At first I was like: girl, what are you wearing? :ohmy:

It looks much better in darker light.

Charlotte looks very chic in the blue dress. And she should always wear red lipstick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom