Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flicking back through some pics of Charlotte over the last couple of years there appears to be quite a few misses including a couple which quite a few of us here regard as real howlers . I think she has lost her way a little, and as someone has previously commented the more "statement " clothes increasingly wear her. Although she is seen at fashion shows and has close friends in the industry, I get the impression fashion isn't a real interest .Obviously with a young child , your priorities change, but I think currently she hasn't a go-to designer who can consistently present her in a comfortable style that is both elegant and current.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlotte is the face of Gucci, at least I believe she still is. It literally is her business to attend fashion shows, and events in their clothes. As well as any campaigns she does.

While we may not all agree with Gucci right now, it definitely is 'current' whether that's a good thing or not. It seems the more 'current, trendy' looks people have issues with. They want her wearing the more classic, believe someone even wanted velvet, deigns.

I think she has been with Gucci a couple of years now? I wonder how long this official relationship is contracted to continue. I remember a photo shoot when she first appeared as the face of Gucci and it seemed to reflect a very different Charlotte. Perhaps as this fashion house has changed it has less suited her - I don't know, but it doesn't seem such a successful relationship anymore

While I agree that Gucci probably isn't the best choice for her fashion, I am of the opinion that Charlotte has herlself a very hobo and shabby fashion style. Certainly, this fashion house has done nothing to improve her figure, but I have never thought of Charlotte Casiraghi as a fashion icon.

I don't know where Charlotte finds these dresses. These clothes do absolutely nothing for her. If she were a model trying to sell those looks, then sadly they would end up sitting on the store, unsold. I hope she will find better style that enchances her beauty, not hide it away.

I don't know where Charlotte finds these dresses. These clothes do absolutely nothing for her. If she were a model trying to sell those looks, then sadly they would end up sitting on the store, unsold. I hope she will find better style that enchances her beauty, not hide it away.

I agree , be lovely if she did find her own style she is a very good looking woman.....

She is most likely told what to wear or has a few picks. Gucci decides what she gets to wear.

She is most likely told what to wear or has a few picks. Gucci decides what she gets to wear.

If that is the case, then whoever choose/decide what she gets to wear, should be fired because IMHO these dresses are not the best choices for Charlotte and they are not showing Gucci favourably. But I guess some like these outfits. Some don't. People are different ;)

Charlotte at the first award ceremony of the international symposium "The Philosophical Encounters of Monaco" yesterday, June 9, wearing a dark skirt and a botanical print blouse ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Such a good outfit. Little bit of a throwback to how she used to dress in her early twenties

Charlotte at the first award ceremony of the international symposium "The Philosophical Encounters of Monaco" yesterday, June 9, wearing a dark skirt and a botanical print blouse ;)

This fits in the category: "sha can wear everything, even a potato sack"
Nothing special, but she wears it excellent
BYe Bine

Just my opinion, of course, but... ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE :eek: !!! She looks like my ninety year old grandmother... :eek:

I'm sorry but she can't wear everything she has looked a hot mess on several occasions.

I think she looks fine - I like the blouse print. It's nothing particularly special but then I don't think she has a big enough personality to carry off dramatic clothes.

I think the outfit is nice but the shoes are too dressed down IMO.

The blouse is nice. But this skirt is ugly worn with these shoes. And shoes are for winter and with trousers. Not with a skirt and naked legs.

Charlotte in a red dress (leather?) at the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco on June 25. The colour is really nice for her, but I don't like the fabric:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

She looks lovely, colour of the dress and shoes great and her hair is looking glossy and healthy. Not entirely convinced by the dress material.

The fabric looks like a plastic bag with a tie which is around her waist. The color is lovely but the fabric is plain hideous.

She looks beautiful in it but I'm not convinced about that material either. Maybe it looks better in real life, but it certainly doesn't photograph well

I love this look on Charlotte! And that shade of red is chic.

i totally agree with you on the dress theme the fellow posters!!! :prettyplease:

Not a fan of the fabric, but love the look :flowers: The color is amazing on her and the style.

Charlotte looking good in a light blue dress on day 3 of the Longines Global Champions Tour of Monaco on June 26:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom