The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2015, 03:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I so want to like Charlene in this yellow dress - it is a lovely vibrant colour and seems to be a nice style , but the shawl seemed oddly fussy and out of place. Charlotte appeared to be holding on to it almost like she was covering herself up. The length of the dress plus the footwear made it look less formal and more like a casual summer's day outfit for a picnic rather than a wedding service.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 08-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elly C View Post
I so want to like Charlene in this yellow dress - it is a lovely vibrant colour and seems to be a nice style , but the shawl seemed oddly fussy and out of place. Charlotte appeared to be holding on to it almost like she was covering herself up. The length of the dress plus the footwear made it look less formal and more like a casual summer's day outfit for a picnic rather than a wedding service.

I believe she was using it to cover up herself, because I don't think the weather was ideal. I even saw I picture of Tatiana wearing Andrea's coat over her dress to cover up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Old 08-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
August 1, 2015 - In a ruffled printed dress at the reception wedding of her brother.

I think she looked very nice and the dress is a nice dress for the event. I also think she was one of the better dressed ladies.

Full view ** Close up
Charlotte looks very lovely.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Please rememer that weight discussions, speculative and off-topic posts should be avoided according to the TRF rules. A couple of posts and comments have therefore been removed.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Heir Apparent

A plastic to hold her hair back while wearing the long dress just doesn't seem too elegant to me
Old 09-25-2015, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Carpets & Candids: Charlotte Casiraghi's 70s pattern|Lainey Gossip Lifestyle
Old 09-29-2015, 06:55 PM
Royal Highness

the Fashion Spot - View Single Post - Charlotte Casiraghi
Old 09-29-2015, 07:10 PM
Serene Highness

In all honesty what causes this/these pictures to be so unappealing (and I believe they are) is first, Charlotte's attitude and secondly, the horribly garish red lipstick. I'm not really a fan of bright red lips but it can look very striking. In this case it looks awful, IMO, and the hair style doesn't help. The dress isn't all that bad looking, it is the presentation of the dress, IMO, which makes it less than pleasing. If I were the designer I would NOT be happy with Charlotte. I'm assuming she is receiving some recompense for the use of her name and if she is not willing to do the job properly then she just shouldn't do it at all.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
In all honesty what causes this/these pictures to be so unappealing (and I believe they are) is first, Charlotte's attitude and secondly, the horribly garish red lipstick. I'm not really a fan of bright red lips but it can look very striking. In this case it looks awful, IMO, and the hair style doesn't help. The dress isn't all that bad looking, it is the presentation of the dress, IMO, which makes it less than pleasing. If I were the designer I would NOT be happy with Charlotte. I'm assuming she is receiving some recompense for the use of her name and if she is not willing to do the job properly then she just shouldn't do it at all.
I agree although I don't mind the hair so much. The terrible posture, the scowl really don't help. I'm pretty certain she gets paid!

She likes to pontificate about how she isn't a model, it's a relationship etc but on these occasions she IS a model to all intents and purposes.
Old 09-30-2015, 08:27 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
As for me... I hate everything about the look. The dress is awful, the shoes are hideous, her posture is miserable, her hairdo is unfortunate and her lips give her a cheap, vulgar look...
Old 10-01-2015, 03:05 AM
Serene Highness

Imo Charlotte is at het best with (almost) no make-up on her gourgeous face and with her own casual dress style.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:45 AM
Administrator

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a nicely coloured coat.
She seems to have a nice skirt or dress underneath, but could have done something better with her hair or should have added a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 11-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Heir Apparent

The coat is not bad but it makes Charlotte look way too young. Honestly, who wouls say she is 29? At this stage Charlotte should try wearing more ladylike clothes... She looks incredibly younger, almost a teenage here...
Old 11-19-2015, 09:56 AM
Royal Highness

I think the pink coat is wonderful. And I don't think it makes her look like a teenager either. She looks her age.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the coat, including the colour, but not for this occasion. IMO She's eclipsed by Charlene and Beatrice who have both gone for a more streamlined and polished look.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Serene Highness

Just rolled out of bed, put on some lip gloss, a dress/skirt and blouse and threw on a coat. Not an impressive look, absolutely NO effort here at.all.
Old 11-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Just rolled out of bed, put on some lip gloss, a dress/skirt and blouse and threw on a coat. Not an impressive look, absolutely NO effort here at.all.
Kinda thought the same. Disheveled and lack luster.
Old 11-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Heir Apparent

What a shame. Charlotte has gradually lost much of its elegance was.
Is nice the coat but not for the National Day.
Old 11-19-2015, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

The inner part sounded promising but unfortunately we could not see it.. The coat, well, i hate that colour.!
Old 11-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a nicely coloured coat.
She seems to have a nice skirt or dress underneath, but could have done something better with her hair or should have added a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Iceflower - It's just not a cohesive look, is it? Looks pulled together and not planned. The pieces don't help one another look like MORE. And I want more for National Day!

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, charlotte casiraghi daytime fashion, charlotte casiraghi dresses, charlotte casiraghi eveningwear, charlotte casiraghi fashion, charlotte casiraghi outfits, charlotte casiraghi style, royal fashion