Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte in a black and white print dress at the Montblanc Boheme Event in Paris yesterday, July 9:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Well, i like the shape and cut of the dress, but i'm not so sure about the pattern though. Anyway she dresses it quite elegantly and, in the overall, she looks well... :cool:

Sleek and immaculate finish to her look. Looking at the close up I think there's a subtle change to her features bearing less resemblance to Caroline as she matures.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Charlotte in a black and white print dress at the Montblanc Boheme Event in Paris yesterday, July 9:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

According to magazine Semana it's a 1950 euros Gucci dress

Carlota Casiraghi, lección de estilo en París con un Gucci de casi 2000 euros - Revista Semana

Charlotte Casiraghi, a lesson of style in Paris in a Gucci of almost 2000 euros
Carlota Casiraghi, lección de estilo en París con un Gucci de casi 2000 euros

I like the dress, but her hair and make-up is the best here. Really pretty.

Summery but awful.But nice shoes.

Ok...I'm waiting to find one of those Monaco ladies to have a nice dress...so far I've not seen it.

LaRae

I like the whole thing, minus the sunglasses. Her posture needs help.

Ready for the beach. I quite like the material - I have a bag I bought in West Africa made from similar cloth.

Ready for the beach. I quite like the material - I have a bag I bought in West Africa made from similar cloth.

Yes, i agree. The fabric looks a lot like those wonderful african clothes we can find in Angola or Mozambique... I'm not sure though if i like the dress, but... I can't make up my mind about not liking it either... :whistling:

Nothing pretty about the dress, not the print not the colours but I love her shades. Her hairstyle was not right for the event. I thought she could've dressed a bit more elegant than looking like she is ready to go to the beach.

Her appearance is more Ibiza than Monte-Carlo. But at least there was a smile. :)

Last edited:
Her appearance is more Ibiza than Monte-Carlo. But at least there was a smile. :)

Totally agree. I would like this dress for holidaying in Ibiza or similar places but not for this occasion.

It reminds African ethnic prints. I like it. Nice for a fresh joyfull celebration out.

The dress doesn't bother me as much as the sunglasses. They are beyond ugly, they seem cartoonish.:eek:

Very cool real 60's dress I love it on her the glasses are lovely. I love this look

I like the colorful print and design but that tent look is more suitable for a pregnant body... not flattering on Charlotte...

Not flattering at all on Charlotte :bang:

I think Charlotte looked like a country girl going for a picnic, but that was a look she sported at her uncle's wedidng too.. I still would pick that like blue dress over this one though!

Was she wearing a long red dress at the Hotel de Paris evening event?

She really should eat a bit more! Her body is not flattering at all. I like the dress, but i think it is not very appropriate for the occasion.

Is that Gad with her? If so, the past couple of pictures of them together .... the body language has NOT been good.

I think she looks very "fashion modelish" and I suspect that is the look she is going for.

She really should eat a bit more! Her body is not flattering at all. I like the dress, but i think it is not very appropriate for the occasion.

I agree. I think it's a rather chic outfit but it looks like she's going to lunch, not to a family wedding.

And it does not flatter Charlotte's figure-such as it is-at all.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom