Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shade of red is gorgeous on Charlotte but the frills spoil the coat for me as I think they make it come across as a little childish. I hope I don't sound too harsh here, but her posture was also rather "slouchy" in these photos IMO, in the full view photo it particularly looks as if she's about to bend down so she can pick something up from the floor.

I love the color. Fantastic on her. I would love the coat except for the ruffles which make it look so old fashioned. I am mixed on the hat, like the risk but not overly fond. Her posture is horrid.

Last edited:
No no, Romy Schneider was unique and had such a wonderful smile .

I like the look - very simple with tailored lines. She looks a bit fed up though.

Hate it all: the colour doesn't suit her, the coat is awful, the skirt underneath doesn't seem to be better, her posture is, as always, terrible, her shoes don't to match the outfit coulor and the thing she has on her head doesn't help either...
:eek: :eek: :eek:
But, then again... come to think of it , red and white are the colours of the principality. Maybe she was trying to honour her country... :whistling:

Charlotte's outfit is nice and simple, but I do wish she would take some lessons in her posture. She seems to slump when she stands, which makes her look as if she's bored and wants to go home.

It was a horse event and not formal she looks fine to me , comfortable and warm.

Terrible dress and very terrible "stance". She looks bow legged in this photo. Charlotte is NOT aging well, IMO.

:previous:

So sad to say that I agree with you. Princess Caroline at 30(in 1987) was at the peak of her beauty.

But the bloom has been off the rose for Charlotte for several years now IMO.:sad:

Oh well, whilst I don't like how she's standing in this photo I like the outfit. I like the colours, it's different - definitely high fashion.

So sad to say that I agree with you. Princess Caroline at 30(in 1987) was at the peak of her beauty.

But the bloom has been off the rose for Charlotte for several years now IMO.:sad:

It is sad what you said but not wrong. Charlotte lost her shine.

She looks stunning, love the monochrome. I think she's got her mojo back!

Charlotte in a blue dress at the Montblanc press conference at The SIHH - 27th Salon International De La Haute Horlogerie on January 16:

** Pic **

That is a pretty cool outfit, so much fun but wearable. It is pretty low-key for Gucci and she looks beautiful. The problem is we all know that's not something we would see Charlotte wearing while going out to dinner with friends or walking the streets of Paris with her son. She is more The Row or even Victoria Beckham. Unlike other house muses, this is just not her style. I don't see the point of having a muse whose personal style is just so obviously different from that of the label's creative director. It just makes Gucci costumey on her, like having a manufactured persona for these events or worse, that she wears these clothes because it's part of a contract/job.

Last edited:
I fully agree with you @moby. When she is dressed for her everyday life, she is completely different. I fully believe than Charlotte would never step into a Gucci store to buy clothes, it is absolutely not her style. Francly speaking I roughly see a woman with taste buying most of the dresses Gucci puts on Charlotte.
Make her wear these clothes is really wasting her beauty and name.

Another rather cool outfit at the Gucci party also yesterday, February 22:

** Full view **

love all the outfits. Just not sure about the stripes on the red pants.

About 12 years ago it was again the fashion of clothes looking like sport items. I remember Dolce and Gabbana created pants with 3 leather stripes, also Yamamoto designed for Adidas. But they were nice cool items. Now Gucci tries to reproduce a similar trend but clothes are completely mismatched. How can you combine a red sportish pair of trousers with a retro 1920 looking pair of shoes?
Ugly ugly. I'm sorry that Charlotte has to step out with these clothes.
Gold jacket, green velvet pants and white shirt ? Someone should be fully stoned to pick all these together.

When I first read the comments and then looked at Charlotte's outfit, my initial reaction was "it's not that bad", but then again I hadn't finished scrolling and when I eventually saw the rest of the outfit, I've changed my thoughts. Charlotte's trousers look a little silly here (for lack of a better description).

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:

** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 1 with a coat ** Outfit 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom