Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress. It washes her out a bit but the make up is lovely.

I believe that Grace, Caroline and Charlotte are beauties who transcend clothes and fashion: they would look elegant and distinguished even when dressed in rags.

Last edited:
I believe that Grace, Caroline and Charlotte are beauties which transcend clothes and fashion: they would look elegant and distinguished even when dressed in rags.

How true your statement is. Even is the worst dress choices Princess Caroline looks poised and elegant. Grace looked fantastic in dungarees, espadrilles and and a shirt....and no makeup. It is in their DNA.

What a beautiful dress and fits her perfectly. The necklace goes perfectly too. I am still sticking with my mid november due date.

I love it, even with the colour, it's such a flattering cut and the accessories and make-up prevent her from looking dull and washed out.

Charlotte at the annual Rose Ball in Monaco today, March 29, wearing a silver strapless gown - I don't like the shining material and find the cut a bit boring. It looks a bit as if she had wrapped herself in a curtain and if that was in danger of slipping off:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And whoever made the dress couldn't be bothered to hem it properly.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

This wasn't the most beautiful dress Charlotte has worn, but I like it though. It is simple and lets Charlotte shine. The shawl looks nice. And I like that she doesn't wear hardly any jewellery. She is so beautiful that she doesn't need it. It is great to see how Charlotte has changed from a pouting and sulky young woman to this beautiful and happy woman with a gorgeous smile.

Omg the fabric and color is just plain hideous though. Nope, I will erase this look from my memory.

I think the dress is just awful. I don't like the fabric or the style.

At my primary school, we used to have an event at the end of the year called Plastic Fantastic, where - well, it does exactly what it says on the tin! ;) My first thought when seeing this dress was "I never knew that there was a Plastic Fantastic parade at the Rose Ball". :D

I don't know how to separate out the individual photos of Charlotte, but I think her dress and stole/shawl are exquisite-as is she.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a shower curtain...horrible look.

LaRae

^^^That's an apt description. It's a good thing Charlotte has such a beautiful face because it distracts from that awful dress.

Horrors!! I agree it looks like a piece of curtain fabric. :ermm:

Shapeless and blah! Very bad choice for such a beautiful girl.

I like the look - fresh and sophisticated - not so much the lack of shape on the dress, though.

hello made me laugh, saying she got her shape back! haha! she has a dress that can not show her shape!!! she is like every other mortal after having a baby! not like the dress but sirve its puprpose!

Terrible shower curtain dress, nice hairstyle and makeup. She is looking very bony.

The only think I don't like is the lower part

The only think i like is the shawl. It is really sad to pay thousand of euros for such an uggly dress!

That dress is a loan, not something she will ever have to pay for.

Charlotte in soft blue-grey at the Gucci beauty launch event hosted by Frida Giannini in New York City on June 4, 2014.

Charlotte in soft blue-grey at the Gucci beauty launch event hosted by Frida Giannini in New York City on June 4, 2014.

Absolutely gorgeous!!! She looks even younger and in form than before.

The only thing that I do not like is that she does not look comfortable in her high heels.

Now THAT is what I call a dress, simply stunning. And not like the silver sack she has worn last time...
BYe Bine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom