Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This a total favourite look of mine on anyone ... simple classic no fuss very classy IMO

Casual chic at its best! Love the whole look!
I normally hate wedges, but these ones are nice.

Same happens with me, NoorMeansLight. I usually hate wedges but this ones made me think twice.
BTW, any ID of them?

June 16, 2013 - Charlotte at the Cartier Queen's Cup Final at Guards Polo Club in England. Looking quite nice in a trench coat with a grey scarf. She looks cozy and warmed up. I like her hair pulled back like that.

Full View ** Close up ** Close up 2

The scarf is a bit out of place but she looks really chic and nice.

Allow me to disagree. To me she looks like an ordinary housewife shivering with cold. Everything seems out of place in her outfit... A trenchcoat and a scarf with sandals??? :eek: Nah!!! And i don't like her hairdo either... it doesn't become her. Nah!!! :yuk:

Allow me to disagree. To me she looks like an ordinary housewife shivering with cold. Everything seems out of place in her outfit... A trenchcoat and a scarf with sandals??? :eek: Nah!!! And i don't like her hairdo either... it doesn't become her. Nah!!! :yuk:

Fully agree with you. In open air, with closed trench and warm scarf... and bottom.. no tights, short skirt, sandals... the whole could be from 2 different situations.

Absolutely love that dress! The colors are so beautiful. A very beautiful gown.

I love the beautiful colours, the grecian feel of it, and the pretty floral print. I love everything about that gown except the fussy bow tied around her waist. Very lovely dress, lovely lady.

Well, i like the colour of the dress. Not so sure, however about its shape though... ( or the way it fits on Charlotte's body... Uhm... )

Charlotte at a charity gala at the Louvre in Paris:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I was surprised and delighted to find out that Giambattista Valli is the one that designed this fabulous dress, as he is also the one that designed my all-time favorite dress ever that Charlotte wore to her uncle's wedding ball:

Charlotte Casiraghi sublime dans sa robe Giambattista Valli lors du mariage d'Albert de Monaco et de...

Here's hoping Mr. Valli continues to design for Ms. Casiraghi: Valli Girls - Parties :cheers:

The dress is very beautiful but not my favourite of Giambattista Valli's. He designes far better things, though probably not so summery. I too hope he continues designing for her.

The pink gown is outstanding the look is really put together she looks lovely. The polo outfir though is odd sandals mac scarf ... though I guess she has all here bases covered.

I don't like the dress but I think Charlotte looks beautiful

Charlotte at a charity gala at the Louvre in Paris:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I was surprised and delighted to find out that Giambattista Valli is the one that designed this fabulous dress, as he is also the one that designed my all-time favorite dress ever that Charlotte wore to her uncle's wedding ball:

Charlotte Casiraghi sublime dans sa robe Giambattista Valli lors du mariage d'Albert de Monaco et de...

Here's hoping Mr. Valli continues to design for Ms. Casiraghi: Valli Girls - Parties :cheers:

Sorry for quoting myself (mea culpa), but I forgot to add that Charlotte's wearing the same shiny diamond bracelet, on her left wrist, each time she wore a Giambattista Valli dress, as pictured in the above pics. Hmmm, makes me wonder whom gave it to her? the history of such? Any info. would be much appreciated, thanks in advance! :flowers:

Fantastic white suit, but I agree it's a little too long.

Last edited:
The pants are indeed too long and maybe the wedges weren't the best choice of shoes.
But the suit is amazing.

Too bad about her poor posture, especially next to her mother, in the pictures on my royals

I love the white suit but I agree the trousers are too long and I the blue is just a dress it is nothing special and i don't like the shoes.

Her fashion has been odd lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom