Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

She looks wonderful with this dress and jacket...a very nice evening look for Charlotte!

Simplicity at its best! She's so elegant and stylish here - thumbs up!

I don't like the shoes too much, but she looks really good. The jacket looks better on her than on the model.

I love this outfit on Charlotte. Perfect from head to toe.

A very sophisticated and chic look for her. That gold jacket is stunning and so is her dramatic makeup.

Charlotte casiraghi certainly looks elegant and chic plus sophisticated and looks nice in gucci.

Yes She’s Really Looks So Nice & Elegant , The Dress Very Nice & Jacket & shoes all Suitable .

Since the annual Rose Ball is only 3 days away, I've been speculating what Charlotte will wear?

It's supposed to be a "1960's" theme, set in London, so my hopes are not that high, lol. :sad:

Awww, I wish one day to see Charlotte dressed again like this (click here: One dress - two ladies - two very different looks. | Fashion Mommy Blog , Exclusive Preview: Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 Couture - Vogue Daily - Vogue ), my all-time favorite gown of hers, bar none, in it she looks like the quintessential storybook fairytale princess. But alas, that gown was only a one-time deal, so I suppose I won't see her dressed like that again until her own marriage...oh well. :whistling:

Beautiful blue-gray color but the style has me scratching my head. What is that hula-hoop decoration around her hips and the curtain-like construction on her chest? There also looks like a ruff around the collar. And is it the light, or do I see her thighs through the material?

Last edited:
Gorgeous color,hideous dress.

She looks young and fresh. I like it! :princess3: :princess3: :princess3:

The gown comes in a nice color indeed but looks like a mix of prom dress and curtain recycling with a bed jacket worn over it, while her expression looks like she either despises everyone in sight or is in a slightly... unfocused state of mind for some reason or the other.

The dress of Charlotte is ugly, her hairdo doest not fit her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that is a Chanel dress. It reminds me the ones worn at PA wedding.

First I thought it is an iridescent blue taffeta, but instead of iridescent it is just a little little little bit indecent, but not naughty....

Horrible as the dress may be, Charlotte wears it much better than the model.
Chanel really isn't what it used to be.

I like the dress minus the weird ruffle thing at her waist. I don't mind the neckline or the see through bottom, but that thing around her waist has to go!

Its quite odd, most especially around the waist.

Charlotte should stop wearing Chanel Haute Couture. Really.
I understand she is friends with Karl and all, but c'mon, she has lots other designers she could use!
The colour was lovely, but the shape and material...i don't know.
I liked her hairdo though.

Awful dress, just because one is thin and beautiful doesn't mean everything looks good on you.

Last edited:
Washed out color for such a young lady IMO. I don't really care for the dress, she wears it better than the model but it doesn't suit her. I would like to see someone much taller in it. I also think that the bottom part shouldn't have been sheer, the blocking of sheer and not I think shortened her.

As bizzare choice as Caroline. Of course in Charlotte's case, her face saves everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom