Charlene Wittstock's Fashion and Style Part 1: May 2007 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain to me what is outstanding about her body to be able to sport a gown of this nature? How is that colour that is drab and washed out"very nice?"Her hair is too severe as the rule says when the gown is straight the hair is extended or out.She needs a hairpiece or a braid or something to enhance the flatness of the head nad hair. A little bit more and Miss Wittsock in that Al Jolson make up fiasco will remind us of what vacation tans in Addis Ababa are like.
Needs to improve and stop making mistakes as she intelligent enough to do so.
If she does not need accessories why were they invented? Why her exemption from everything?

I am reproving her aesthetic sensibiliies at this appearance at this function and not picking her apart!!
I challenge you to photogragh yr self in a gown and post it-- lets all see how you would fare- shall we?

I challenge you to photogragh yr self in a gown and post it-- lets all see how you would fare- shall we?
No, I don't think so.
Because this strikes me, if I may say so, as a rather cheap rhetoric attempt at presenting a 'challenge'.
Jaya esplained his dislike of this particular look in detail, and this is what the discussion here in the fashion thread should be all about: Pointing out precisely why you like OR dislike a certain outfit or overall style.
No sarcastic attitude needed.

Now that is one gorgeous dress on one beautiful lady. Love the clutch also!

I thought Charlene looked very pretty at the Princess Grace Awards Gala. Her simplicity is what I like the most. Her dress was simple, refreshing, sexy and elegant. Her style is different from the other women. She didn't over do it in any way and is like a breath of fresh air in all the events Prince Albert takes her to. I wish she wouldn't have fixed all her teeth. Her simle looked more natural when she first got them fixed. Now you can tell she capped her whole mouth. Her make up seemed very smooth and the big diamond earrings were perfect with the diamond necklace and the adorable diamond or rhinestone little purse. She silver sandals were a good choice.

Although the silver gown is beautiful, I don't like it on Charlene's body. It just makes her look too sexy, which isn't the case here.
I loved her make-up, though! She looks stunning!

Love the silver dress, it fits her beautifully. The simple jewelry works well for me. My only dislike is the belt, and the way she wears it asymmetrically. The shoes and clutch are wonderful!

Really very pretty dress on Charlene, it remids me of the dress Danish Princess Marie wore last week in Asia. Im always a little disappointed in Charlene's understated jewely selections, this case is no expection for me.

The dress is lovely on Charlene, although I have to agree that a few more jewels (or even bigger ones) would have made the look better. One other thing that I noticed, does it seem that the dress is a little shorter than it should be?? I mean I know that she is tall but the dress, for me, needed to be about 2 inches longer.

Her dress is gorgeous! And her makeup looks really good. Even her hair looks decent this time. The whole look is one of the best I've seen of Charlene. I agree on the jewelry. Some nice dangling earrings would've completed the look. Apparently Prince Albert isn't very generous when it comes to jewelry. ;)

Here's another link that shows she was giving an award to Roberta Armani on behalf of her uncle Giorgio Armani.
Charlene Wittstock Pictures - Bambi 2009 - Show - Zimbio

This is the best I've ever seen Charlene! I agree though Princess Gertrude, her dress seems just a tad short. Your feet shouldn't show when wearing a floor length dress. But other than that she looks flawless.

Woops, it sure does look like the same dress, except Charlene's has straps and Marie's is strapless. Also, looking at Marie's I noticed hers is a little bit short too so I think it's the way the dress was designed.

Uh oh, a duplicate faux pax. :D Well we know it wasn't specially made then. It does look better on Charlene but Marie looks lovely too.

Perfect

Miss Wittsock at the Fia presentation-11-12-2009 in Monaco has perfected her look.The black dress became her for this occasion
The long dangling earrings were perfect.

Her dress is gorgeous! And her makeup looks really good. Even her hair looks decent this time. The whole look is one of the best I've seen of Charlene. I agree on the jewelry. Some nice dangling earrings would've completed the look. Apparently Prince Albert isn't very generous when it comes to jewelry. ;)

Here's another link that shows she was giving an award to Roberta Armani on behalf of her uncle Giorgio Armani.

Perfect dress on Charlene, she pulls it off well and really suits her height. I like the ruffled detail going down the front of the dress.
Hair looks really nice and there is a style to it in the back, make up is not heavy but I like the semi dark eyes.

Maybe Miss Wittsock is proud[which I think she is] and does not accept jewellery from anyone but herself. I liked the gown even short two inches.
CW's transformation is great!

I have to agree with you dazzling, the dress is nice and elegant but it emphasizes her large shoulders too much. I love her makeup though. The 'smokey eye' look works really well for her.

You're welcome. :)
The top of this dress sort of reminds of a one piece bathing suit. Maybe she had swimming on her mind.

I love that new hairstyle... very glamourous !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom