Carina Axelsson's Fashion and Style: November 2008 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very dark midnight blue with black details. Quite interesting dress indeed. :flowers:

Ms. Axelsson's gown appears to fit her well. The chiffon straps awkwardly stood out though. On a different note, I am not sure whether it was appropriate for Ms.Axelsson to wear a tiara. It just did not look right at least for me.

oK I AM LOST IS SHE A PRINCESS AND IF NOT WHY IS SHE WEARING A CROWN AND I READ IN A EARLIER THREAD THAT SHE WON'T BE ALOUD TO MARRY HER PRINCE WHY IS THIS?:ermm:

I like the color and tiers on the dress, not to sure about those chiffon looking straps though. Those straps throw the whole look off for me. The tiara is lovely, nice to finally see her wearing one after all these years.

It looks like its going to fly off of her? But I love the shoulders!

It's a bit too dark on her IMO she has a really lovely figure but this is not for her at least in this colour.

Not the best color for her complexion IMO, but it's still a lovely gown. She looks really 'princessy' :flowers:

Not the best color for her complexion IMO, but it's still a lovely gown. She looks really 'princessy' :flowers:

Too bad she might not ever be one:sad: but then she his princess and he her prince:D any more pictures with tiarra on and hair down I can't find any

:previous:

Yes, it's a pity... I think in this case it's a statement that she's wearing tiaras without being married with him and I like it. :flowers:

:previous:

Yes, it's a pity... I think in this case it's a statement that she's wearing tiaras without being married with him and I like it. :flowers:

Yea thats what I tld someone else in a thread it like ROmeo and Juliet with dying young:sad:they look good togther wish he would dress up alittle bit more but still

I think the color was great and it did look nice with all the silver beadwork.
I dont like the hair, its too stiff and high for such a soft dress.

I agree on the hair

She appears to have lost some weight!

It is! I actually like the dress!

Not sure about the top part of this dress, but all in all it looks quite glamorous. :flowers:

^ I agree. Perhaps it would look better if the grey lacey part was missing. But the overall look is beautiful indeed. :)

Am I the only one that thinks she looks like a sequined/bedazzled Maid Marian? :ermm:

The dress looks nice, not sure about the color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom