Carina Axelsson's Fashion and Style: November 2008 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carina always looks elegant,thats why I love her style. One of the best dressed IMO. Nice to see something not fluffy.

Good, strong color, better than beiges or nudes which she wore lately. Carina looks elegant and really nice.

I love the boldness and the design of the dress. But I think it would have looked much better if she had worn her hair up

I love the design of the gown, too. Very interesting and unique. She should have taken care of her hair in general, looks so dry and dull. Not pretty at all.

Carina at Danish twins christening
Full view
Close-up
I really like it. This color suits her a lot. Dress is very feminine, jacket maybe too shining. Gold accessories are interesting choices, but not that bad. I like her happy smile.

I don't care for it at all; somewhat gaudy.

Carina at Danish twins christening
Full view
Close-up
I really like it. This color suits her a lot. Dress is very feminine, jacket maybe too shining. Gold accessories are interesting choices, but not that bad. I like her happy smile.

The only thing I like is the balloon effect skirt, I find the lace & the jacket is bait too much for me.

I like the gold shoes and dress but the jacket does not fit her İMO.

Nice colour but I don't really like this outfit for some reason. Bit shiny on the top maybe??

I lovelove the skirt. I wish she had worn that dress without the jacket, but maybe she thought that'd be inappropriate.

I lovelove the skirt. I wish she had worn that dress without the jacket, but maybe she thought that'd be inappropriate.

LOL...while I thought she looked okay for the day and function, her actions indicate she is rarely concerned with being "appropriate".

Besides...one only had to look at many of the guests to see that appropriateness obviously functions on a much bigger sliding scale in Denmark!

A close up of her outfit at the Christening. Carina was nice

The first two outfits are nothing interesting.Not a fan of the pink dress too.It reminds me Mary's bridesmaids dresses,and I hated them.

Brown, brown, brown! Blah, blah, blah-
Evening gown is nice though.

I like her tub hat for the daytime wear, and her evening gown is lovely. Beautiful coral pink.

Carina Axelsson at the gala dinner for Queen Margrethe yesterday evening, January 15,
wearing a great red velvet gown - looks nice on her!

** Full view ** Upper part **

I have to say that I love all the velvet evening gowns that the royal ladies selected at Queen Margrethe's jubilee gala events! This red on Carina Axeisson is fantastic, IMO.

Three outfits for Carina Axelsson during the celebrations for Queen Margrethe's 40th throne anniversary
today, January 14 - she kept the main parts of the first outfit for the second, her evening dress in that
strong colour looked great on her:

** Outfit 1 full view ** Outfit 1 upper part ** Outfit 2 side view ** Outfit 2 close up ** Outfit 3 gala dress **

Carina can pull off chocolate and coffee colors quite well, IMO. I'm usually not a fan of bright pink, but this looks great on her. The bolero is also great.

Carina Axelsson at the gala dinner for Queen Margrethe yesterday evening, January 15,

Hm, I'm undecided. The color looks fab on her for sure, but the fabric, to me, is on the verge of looking cheap. Just like Mary's red velvet gown she wore in that Vogue shooting when she was pregnant with the twins (which looked definitely cheap to me). Velvet can be difficult. But yes, the more I look on the pics, the more Carina's dress grows on me. I like it.

I really like Carina's huge-brimmed hat (I'm such a fan of them) and that beautiful coat. A gorgeous purple. She really looked elegant.

I love the velvet dress.She looks great.

I don't like the style of the dress but the colour is very nice and looks good on her. The necklace and tiara are lovely.

Without the trainers and with heels it would have looked nice.

I don't think she could have worn heels with a broken leg :whistling::flowers:
But I like the colour, she tried to make the best out of the situation she was in. A skirt with a cast would have been hidous.:ermm:

Charlotte_Aster said:
I don't think she could have worn heels with a broken leg :whistling::flowers:

Well that much is obvious. However without the trainers, crutches and with some purple heels or even one heel and a bare foot would have looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom