Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a lovely figure and is very beautiful so can get away with a lot but I find this a bit middle-aged widow's weeds.

:previous: She is indeed very beautiful, but (..) I don't really find it flattering.:ermm:

Her glorious face and golden hair balances out the rather dull black outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like her sister in law, Charlotte, Beatrice is naturally beautiful and young enough that it almost doesn't matter what she wears. But this outfit does nothing for her and I can't imagine it looking really good on anyone. She usually does better than this!

I've not been very impressed with her clothing since she had the baby.

LaRae

:previous: She is indeed very beautiful, but (..) I don't really find it flattering.:ermm:

Her glorious face and golden hair balances out the rather dull black outfit.
I agree with your assessment. The dress does nothing for her

Last edited by a moderator:

As a reminder: We don't discuss weight issues. Comments about weight have therefore been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Beatrice is a stunning looking woman ,this severe black outfit might have worked better minus the old lady scarf?

She has a lovely figure and is very beautiful so can get away with a lot but I find this a bit middle-aged widow's weeds.

Agree!!! All that black makes her look like a widow ( especially the stockings!!! ), and the scarf around her neck is totally useless: just ages her!
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom