Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 2: May 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cute summer dress of an evening out to dinner or watching the sun set......lose and flowing and very comfortable....would wear this in a heart beat even walking the dog.

Now that is one very cute dress, she looks really cute in it and I wonder where she got it for I want one ........pretty and fresh for the summer and in my favorite color......red!

Beatrice and Mathilde are beautiful stripy sisters. Love Beatrice's dress in particular.

She looks like she's wandering around in her pajamas....

LaRae

:previous::lol::lol:

I've seen Beatrice look much, much better. She usually pulls out the stops at weddings.:ermm:

Oh I have too (seen her look better)...and usually I really like what she wears. This not so much...the color is nice but the rest, I hope this trend does not continue.

LaRae

:previous:

Ladies, she is wearing the latest in bathrobes and slippers here with a short nightie..........and not a good romantic look for her hubby either. Sloppy and messy is the look it seems she is going for.....:ermm:

It is not a flattering outfit. I was expecting something else for Beatrice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatrice at the wedding of Axel Staël von Holstein and Erika Widegren in Stockholm today, August 25:

** Full view **

All four ladies look very pretty and nice. What a difference with so many of those trash weddings we see on TV! (Say Yes To The Dress et al).

Beatrice at the wedding of Axel Staël von Holstein and Erika Widegren in Stockholm today, August 25:

** Full view **

She didn't make much of an effort with her hair, did she? In fact none of the young ladies in the photo seem to have.

Just as well I suppose, since it was raining.:ermm:

Last edited:
Totally agree with the lack of effort in these women and one is wearing *black* to a wedding....guess she forgot what the event was> simply sloppy women doing their own thing!

Neither outfit was particularly impressing ,Beatrice is normally so chic but I guess we all have off days.

Ugh..more sloppy/messy looking clothing etc. Maybe she's feeling uncomfortable in fitted clothing since she had the baby.

LaRae

I thought she looked very nice, the floaty blush dress with the white shawl is good for a daytime,wedding, she wears that color well.

Indeed, nothing sloppy or messy with these Four Graces At A Wedding. They look effortlessly chic. No loads of make-up, no tons of haispray, no tight "sexy" dresses showing their womanhood, just four ladies giving an impression they just glided out of bed in a dress which laid on the floor and still look fabulous. That is European: look great with all possible (acted) nonchalance.

Last edited:
I actually quite like the day look. Very pretty and appropriate for a day time wedding. I even like her hair :flowers:

The evening look is sloppy pajamas. Reminds me more of what Tatiana may wear

Sorry..I think it's horrible.

LaRae

I can't imagine why any woman would put that on and think, yes this is a nice look.

LaRae

Love it. Beatrice looks her best when she's not wearing your typical type of dresses.

IMO Beatrice like her sister-in-law Charlotte is so stunning that her beauty always "saves" even outfits that I think are big fails...like that Valentino.:ermm:

I think she looks stunning. I like the colour and design.

I'm not too keen on Beatrice's dress. I like the pink colour, but the black ruins it for me as it makes the dress seem heavy, particularly with the design of the sleeves due to the puffyish bit at the top.

It is a striking dress though she could use a good bra. Also, a hairstyle would have helped

Beatrice looking good in black at the Fashion 4 Development's 7th Annual First Ladies Luncheon in New York City today, September 19:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom