Beatrice Borromeo's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2015 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice in white at the throne jubilee of Prince Albert in Monaco today, July 11. Looks a bit more like a beach than a festive look, but she looks good:

** Full view **

Given that it has been a very hot day in Monaco, I can understand the off colors and very simple fabrics...

The Beatrice is very beautiful. I can't wait to see her bride.

Donna Beatrice Borromeo is usually the best dresser of the Casiraghi clan. Also this was a nice, simple outfit for that little event outside, during a boiling hot day.

(..)

She looks lovely in the white dress. Best dressed on the women's side for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her maternal family (the Counts Marzotto) owned Valentino, until it sold their majority for 2,6 billion Euro. They still are shareholders but no longer have the majority. Valentino is a logic choice.

Beatrice has worn three dresses for the civil wedding! I wonder how many of them she is going to wear at the religious ceremony then!

Last edited:

I find the civil wedding couture choices so hard to judge - becasue there is a such a range of what has been done in the past. Dresses, business suits, long, short - it makes the head spin.
I give Beatrice a thumbs up because her looks here are so very summer pretty. These is more than a bit of fairie or Midsummer night in these looks. Definitely very romantic choices. I think she made some very personal choices here.
:flowers:

Beatrice has worn three dresses for the civil wedding! I wonder how many of them she is going to wear at the religious ceremony then!

Only two I think - which do you mean by the third?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I think she means the pale pink, the traditional one and the silver evening gown.

The pale pink is beautiful but I find the choice strange for a daytime civil ceremony. And I do not know what to think for the lace cape. I saw Béatrice wearing better dresses. As for the evening gown it looks stunning. Unfortunately no pictures at all, just a glimpse from the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find the civil wedding couture choices so hard to judge - becasue there is a such a range of what has been done in the past. Dresses, business suits, long, short - it makes the head spin.
I give Beatrice a thumbs up because her looks here are so very summer pretty. These is more than a bit of fairie or Midsummer night in these looks. Definitely very romantic choices. I think she made some very personal choices here.
:flowers:

Exactly. I expected her to wear a suit or cocktail dress for the Civil, instead she looks like a sort of summer fairy in in a pale pink/lavender/gold gown with her hair loose under a floral wreath. Different, but very beautiful.

The little I saw of the evening ball gown made me gasp, it looked stunning.

I do wish I could see her in the full Monagesque costume she wore to the picnic.

Last edited:
This is very beautiful. Like princess indeed.

i found tis in Wikipedia, no wonder she had valentine doing her dress:
"Her maternal grandmother is Marta Marzotto, ex-wife of Count Umberto Marzotto. Her uncle, Count Matteo Marzotto, is the former president and director of the Valentino fashion house at the time the label belonged to the Marzotto Group."

The pink Valentino dress from the ceremony, the typical monegasque dress and that from the evening!

Both outfits are amazingly beautiful. I love the colors and the details are exquisite. One of most breathtaking dresses I've seen.

The dresses she has worn are beautiful. I was expecting a suit but this has exceeded my expectations. A really stunning bride.

Based on the photos, I like the look for the evening festivities. The dress for the civil ceremony looked better on the sketch.

Here is a photo of the dress on Beatrice. I like it a lot, and normally I favour the traditional white wedding dress, though this shade of pink is wonderful and suits Beatrice a lot. The dress also reminds me of a 30's ballgown. Does she have a floral wreath in her hair? I can't exactly tell since the photo is quite blurry.

I also like her evening dress. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but now I love it. She looks so sophisticated in it - and I love the clouds idea. I hadn't known Beatrice's connection with Valentino (but then again, I don't really know much about the Borromeos) so it's understandable that she would choose him as the designer.

Beatrice looks very elegant in this photo. I love her hairstyle - simplicity at it's best.

:previous:Yes, Beatrice wore a floral wreath in her hair for her Civil Wedding.I was expecting a suit or cocktail dress but leave it to Beatrice to throw everyone a curveball.

She looked like a summer fairy in the day, and a goddess in the evening!:p

Ahe is a very young bride so I think a pale pink dress was very appropriate insted of the usual whithe one...love the dress and she looks really happy....the white dress for the evening was also stunning, she is very pretty so everything she wears shinnes on her!:flowers:

Golly such beautiful gowns how will she top that for next wedding.
I would so love a close up photo

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Ahe is a very young bride so I think a pale pink dress was very appropriate insted of the usual whithe one...love the dress and she looks really happy....the white dress for the evening was also stunning, she is very pretty so everything she wears shinnes on her!:flowers:
She most definitely is neither a young nor very young bride. Beatrice is 29 and turns 30 on 18 August this year!

You definitely don't get to be that elegant at 19 or 20. But what a difference a decade makes. Last century she would have been called a spinster. Luckily we live in more enlightened times. :D

The wedding dress looked like a fancy night gown, nothing like a wedding dress at all.
The second dress is fun and dreamy but I think it could've been executed nicer for the occasion.
This is one of the very few times Valentino's creations for a bride disappoints me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom