The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Neverthless, the after the religious wedding reception gown made by Armani is an absolute perfection. Class, simplicity and beauty. Less is more.

Old 08-02-2015, 08:03 AM
Aristocracy

Armani's press release states that both dresses are his; ) i bet He is going to have more royal and celeb brides orders after these ones!

Old 08-02-2015, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Beatrice looked beautiful at her religious wedding yesterday,she didn't need a tiara or any Princely gems.
Old 08-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Serene Highness

Really beautiful! I bet the gowns looked even better in person when all the craftsmanship and detail could be appreciated.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The wedding dress was nice but not special. I thought it was a very common look which is seen in every issue of brides magazine but the embroidery on the lace looked nice. The big disappointment to me was the veil, it looked unfinished and added last minute.

The reception dress was stunning. I know its very simple and not much going on but its the fit and style that worked nicely on her figure.
I love her wedding dress, but it's the overall "look" rather than the dress itself, which as you say was very basic and simple.

It's her Grecian style reception gown that stunned me. Beatrice saved the very best for last!
Old 08-02-2015, 01:03 PM
Courtier

She's a credit to her family and her husband. The best dressed bride I've ever seen. She oozes class, charisma, intelligence, haute couture....
Old 08-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Courtier

Absolutely love both the dresses she wore yesterday. She looked fantastic.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:39 PM
Royal Highness

Beautiful dresses. The craftsmanship that went into both of them is outstanding. Beautiful bride and it must have been a great wedding feast.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
Thanks. I love the wedding dress a lot. It's simple, but I think it's the simplicity that makes it look fabulous. I agree about the veil though, and in this photo it looks as if it's going to fall off.

I've ranked the dresses from best - worst (all IMO):

1. Armani reception gown
2. Wedding dress
3. Pink civil wedding Valentino gown
4. White pre-wedding party gown
5. Silver Valentino after civil wedding gown (though I love it just as equally as the pre-wedding gown)

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbies View Post
Armani's press release states that both dresses are his; ) i bet He is going to have more royal and celeb brides orders after these ones!

His weddings gowns for both Beatrice and Charlene were exquisite! I'd choose him to make my wedding gown if I were in their position too.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 08-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Timeless and simple.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I loved Beatrice's night gown but was absolutely disappointed by the dress she chose for the ceremony... That kind of dress has already been seen over and over again... And she spoiled her updo with that square? veil.... what was it? If only she had worn that beautiful grecian-styled ball gown... alas!
Old 08-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I loved the veil and the dress. That veil took some imagination and was demure and tasteful. I thought it suited her, if not all of us.
Old 08-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Majesty

I found it interesting that with all the multitude of gowns, hairstyles, venues, etc. the one thing they kept totally private is the actual wedding ceremonies.

Both the Civil and Religious ceremonies were witnessed by those they felt they wanted to share that intimate and joyous moment with. Andrea and Tatiana did the same as did gorgeous George and Amal, Brad and Angelina, etc. It is a very welcome trend and I hope it continues.

The only regret is we fashion fanatics don't get enough shots of the Bride and Groom after the wedding . . . . just for the fashion fanatics. We here on the forum wouldn't want to intrude, but we really want a decent shot of the bride's dress, veil.

But then again, they did throw us a couple of crumbs by releasing two shots. Perhaps that is what the ladies in suits standing with security and holding baskets were for . . . cellphones.

But, all things considered, the pièce de résistance was the white Grecian evening gown worn for the reception. Her quite severe updo directed our view to her deportment and the sheer elegance of the gown itself that she wore with such casual elan. From the top of her updo to the tip of her toes, it was perfection.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:23 PM
Majesty

MARG as usual you don't miss a detail. I hadn't considered the idea that Beatrice's stylists might have created a severe chignon in order to draw attention/contrast to the gossamer flow of her gown, but there you have it!

Brilliant effect, simply stunning.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Serene Highness

Her hair at the pre wedding party was so beautiful.
The wedding dress itself so grand in its simplicity. A picture with more details: Casiraghi Trio
The last gown was indeed a stunner.

The only downside of having two/three gowns a day, is that you can't wear these beautiful dresses a long time.

And how sweet does she look in her yellow dress and with her Mrs Casiraghi clutch the day after the wedding: http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice-...re-125882.html

And one last look for this wedding weekend: leaving the hotel in a light blue dress: http://www.bunte.de/monaco/beatrice-...en-125940.html
Old 08-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Very relax after the wedding and that yellow dress beautiful. And yes this "Mrs Casiraghi" clutch smart.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Heir Apparent

I really hope the clutch was a joke... I find it quite tacky!
Old 08-05-2015, 02:09 AM
Majesty

Tacky? How so?
Old 08-05-2015, 05:37 AM
Aristocracy

I do like the clutch as a spicy element in the context of a classy and simple dress, no make-up and loose hair. I checked the online shop and it costs a fortune though! :)

Tags
beatrice borromeo, beatrice borromeo daytime fashion, beatrice borromeo evening gowns, beatrice borromeo eveningwear, beatrice borromeo fashion, beatrice borromeo style