Autumn Phillips's Fashion and Style Part 1: February 2008 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the last day of Ascot:

Full View

I think the dress is pretty though I am not a fan of the hat.

Its the dress she wore to the Diamond Jubliee - was under a navy Sassi Halford coat. The hat is also the Jubilee hat minus the red detail on the top

Very good cut for her. I don't think that's her color though, I wouldn't go with such a strong color.

I think a lighter or brighter colour suits her more. It's a little dark and boring. The hat is too small for her. Good to see her out though.

Meadow said:
I think a lighter or brighter colour suits her more. It's a little dark and boring. The hat is too small for her. Good to see her out though.

I think She still has some of her baby weight and dark colors are more slimming and Navy is more summery than black. She knew she had to get a new outfit for the st pauls service and she doesn't want to buy many clothes when she is not back to her reg weight. I Think she looks just lovely. Boring was probably a great goal for her.next year she can be dazzling,this year she probably just wanted to get through the season. I just know when I have extra weight, I just want to hide.

I think Autumn looks great. Remember, she had two babies in just fifteen months, and Isla is only three months old. You don't just drop all the weight the instant you have the baby: it took nine months to put it on and it can take that long to take it off IF you do it properly, i.e. not on a starvation diet. If you're nursing you're not supposed to diet at all to keep your milk supply up. Also, you can't begin to do any "ab" work until at least 6-8 weeks after delivery or you permanently damage your stomach muscles. Many women's shapes change permanently after having a baby no matter what they do. It really bothers me when the "press" decides that a new mother must wear her regular jeans home from the hospital or she's let herself go. Arrgh...:bang: Let's have a little reality here!

Last edited:
I guess some ladies can't all look like Princess Marie of Denmark after just giving birth!;)

Last edited:
While I am a fan of reality, I think Autumn just gets dressed. Her last navy one is nice. I don't think she has a lot of interest in clothes, like her Mum-in-Law.

Another astonishing new mother was Victoria. Not only did she and the babe leave the hospital in record time, she looked as though she had never been pregnant.

Autumn Phillips lovely in blue and with a nice flower hat at the annual Christmas service at Sandringham on December 25, 2012:

** Full view ** Close up **

I quite like that coat and the hat is beautiful

I love the coat! She looks great.

I love the coat and the hat, but don't care for the choice of footwear.

She looks wonderful. Best dressed for me at the Christmas Day

Like the shoes; had a similar pair in maroon and they looked fantastic.

She looks very nice elegant ,, liked her coat ,, i didn’t like the shoes But it suits good with the a outfit ,, good choice ,, one of her best .

I love her hat! It's beautiful, though I do wish she had worn her hair up. Her hair is very long and hats often look much nicer if one's hair is worn up.

Beautiful coat and shoes too.

Looks better than she has in quite some time. The coat and color looks well on her. Her hair would looks better trimmed and styled, at least.

A lovely and elegant look for Autumn at the service to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II on June 4, 2013.

** Full view ** Upper part **

How come I don't see anybody complaining about the length of Autumn's dress, when they can be ever so critical of the length of Catherine's dresses?

Autumn isn't a royal and is not the future Queen.

She looks great (...) like the pink jacket it soft and not too long for the white dress a had colour to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very elegant in this white and pink outfit.

How come I don't see anybody complaining about the length of Autumn's dress, when they can be ever so critical of the length of Catherine's dresses?
Her dress is longer than Catherine's usual length.
Autumn (...) looks terrific. Her dress and jacket look perfect for her.

Her dress is longer than Catherine's usual length.
Autumn (...) looks terrific. Her dress and jacket look perfect for her.

I actually do not think Autumn's dress is any longer than the dresses Catherine has used whilst pregnant. In my view, it is perfectly acceptable in today's day and age for a young lady to be dressed in a skirt or dress of that length, irrespective of whether she is the future Queen or not.

Autumn's (and Zara) dress is not longer than any of the dresses that Catherine as worn. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335633-1A24544C000005DC-773_470x848.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/04/article-2335617-1A245473000005DC-798_470x736.jpg

I actually do not think Autumn's dress is any longer than the dresses Catherine has used whilst pregnant. In my view, it is perfectly acceptable in today's day and age for a young lady to be dressed in a skirt or dress of that length, irrespective of whether she is the future Queen or not.

Well said Muriel

The Coronation service outfit from Autumn was okay - nothing special or unique but it works for her I think.

I think Autumn's outfit at Ascot today was fantastic!She has lost a lot of weight in the last year and it really show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom