Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg, Fashion and Style: October 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like the skirt, but I don't care for the cardigan. It definitely makes the outfit look very casual. The bag is very nice, though.

The dress is fine, but she should have had a pretty shawl instead of the sweater and a small clutch purse.

I love Countess Alexandra's top in the vacation photos. Her haircut really suits her well, I like it!

I like Countess Alexandra's short hair. It suits her well. Her top she wore on her vacation in Turkey is okay but it looks big. I really like her capri jeans.

Not loving the pants on Alexandra.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole outfit looks sloppy and thrown together! The pants are awful. The vest looks ill fitting.

I don't like this look at all. It does look thrown together.

Alexandra really looks awful IMO. While I don't expect people to dress when going to visit new babies what ever happened to a nice pair of black trousers. She seems to be making the same mistake as soo many Americans IMO. Dressing to young and you end up looking OLDER. You almost never see any of the royals wear black pants except for Mary. They either try to look really casual and trendy or something. I always think simple and classic is best. Its easy also.

The coat is about the only thing sort of nice in this outfit- the rest? Thumbs down!

The whole outfit looks sloppy and thrown together! The pants are awful. The vest looks ill fitting.
You are right...just awful. I do not understand the pants

Except for the coat it is all too young and not worthy of her I am diappointed in some of her choices lately.

All the outfits are horrible but at least there has to be something good in her wardrobe, does she have any nice gowns?

The gown looks similar to a Chinese cheongsam and the color is just beautiful on her. Perhaps it would look better with the fur jacket off. But it's a pleasure to see that stunning tiara again; I doubt she gets to wear it very much. Link courtesy of Dbarn67:

http://i43.tinypic.com/c595l.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad to see the tiara that she last wore in 2007 - 5 years ago! What a pity that this wonderful tiara isn't seen in public often!

Alexandra looks ridiculous, particularly with a bees nest.

I so love that tiara. Great to finally see it again.

Don't care much for the dress really.

Bees nest?

Probably since she has a short hairstyle, she had to add volume in some way to accommodate the tiara.

Back
Top Bottom