'Vårt Bröllop" - Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Wedding Book (2010)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Book about Carl Gustav is out in German, I can lend it to you if you like...

Sternchen said:
The Book about Carl Gustav is out in German, I can lend it to you if you like...

Thanks for the offer but I'm more interested in Victoria. If you have any Victoria books, can you PM me?

Sorry, I only have the one about the wedding in Swedish :sad:

Never mind, it was kind of you to offer.

Here´s a short version of the book, 11 pages from the book
Smakprov

I would love to get this book,even though I don't speak swedish!But I mostly want to see the photos.

IloveCP said:
I would love to get this book,even though I don't speak swedish!But I mostly want to see the photos.

I wish I could have it too as well as any other crown princess of Europe books but I would mostly just admire the pictures.

Would be nice if they released an English version of it.

I love the whole idea of the Wedding Book. Very cleaver indeed.

Hey!

Nice to find such a sweet forum about the royal families.

I actually worked with this book and found this forum via the link to my company site (turbin.se) in the post above.

I'm afraid this book never got translated to english. So I guess it's just for you guys to brush up your swedish language skills then!

Though in my opinion the best part of the book is the photos by Paul Hansen. The really convey the personality and private side of the couple. I also really like the pictures from when the couple were children, before all this royalty became such an integral part of their persona.
The couple them selves were closely involved in this book and all the pictures are essentially chosen by them personally. I would have maybe chosen a couple of more "behind the scenes" photos, but as we all do, the couple wanted to look good and proper in all the images though there are some that sticks out as more private. Paul Hansen, who usually works in war zones, were quite surprised to be asked to do this book. But I think his skills to "capture the moment" really shows through and gives this book a special atmosphere.

The book can be found here (among alot of other places)
Vårt Bröllop

I hope you enjoy the book!

Hej!

I´m new here and this is my first post!:flowers:
And my first big question is, does anybody know where I can order Vårt bröllop? I tryed every link and every suggestion in this thread but the result was always the same: the book is out of stock or is unavailable:sad:
I only found 2 copys at amazon (US) but both sellers don´t deliver to Europe.
Can anybody help me?????

Hi Claire, I live in the Netherlands and my father managed to get the book for me a few years ago. They delivered it in Europe (it took a few weeks) and the only thing I can say is that the price is absolutely worth it. It's a beautiful book (it's even beautiful if you don't understand a word Swedish).
The point is, I don't know if there are still copies around in Europe. It's been five years or so since the wedding now, and I got my copy somehere back in 2012 I think.

Hey Emma!

Thank you for your answer:flowers:
Yeah i know the chances of finding the book nowadays is really slim,
but anyways maybe someday I can call it my own :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom