Royal magazines in Australia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Royalty Magazine and Royalty Digest Quarterly

HAs anyone tried to subscribe to the new Royalty Digest Quarterly, published in Sweden, and taking over from Royalty Digest, now defunct, published by Paul Minet, Ticehurst, England .?

I have the first 2 issues, the 3rd being in the pipeline.

Regarding Royalty Magazine, I have had a yearly subscription with them, and it takes about 22 months for a twelve minth sub. My last issued received 1th May.
For a monthly magazine, you can get it every 2 or 3 months, once I waited 8 months. They are an awful magazine to do business with.

Signed HRH

Went looking for Pont de Vue in our new Borders last week & think it very over priced at $8.75. Much rather stick to Majesty & the local mags (the same pictures turn up in them anyway).

I live in USA and I just got the Royalty mag from June...can you believe it? It's got Mary on the cover and talks about Laura Parker-Bowles wedding and how Kate was there too...Please! I find out things much quicker on this board than I do through Royalty mag. That's why I like all of you! You keep me up to date with the royals!!!:flowers: :flowers:

Does Royalty come out every 3 months/quartely in a year? The latest one that I got my hands on has Scarlett Johansson on the front cover with a small picture of CP Mary and Christian (in that cute sailors suit) in America, and I bought that in November, 2006. I guess the next issue might come out after King Harald's 70th birthday party/celebrations. Does anyone else get a (semi/sort of royalty) magazine called "7Tage"?

flctylu said:
Does Royalty come out every 3 months/quartely in a year? The latest one that I got my hands on has Scarlett Johansson on the front cover with a small picture of CP Mary and Christian (in that cute sailors suit) in America, and I bought that in November, 2006. I guess the next issue might come out after King Harald's 70th birthday party/celebrations. Does anyone else get a (semi/sort of royalty) magazine called "7Tage"?

Royalty is a monthly magazine, but it takes a while to get to Australia. :bang: The last Royalty I have is also the Scarlett Johansson one, I'm waiting for the newsagent to ring me when they get the next one in!

I saw 7 Tage on Friday at Borders, it had Mary, Fred and Christian on the cover, and it was all about Christian's birthday. I didn't buy it, I just flicked through the pages and read bits and pieces that interested me :rolleyes:

Just an update flctylu, the latest edition of Royalty is out. I got issue 7 (July 06) with Zara Phillips on the cover today! :)

JessRulz said:
Just an update flctylu, the latest edition of Royalty is out. I got issue 7 (July 06) with Zara Phillips on the cover today! :)
Thanks for the update JessRulz :flowers: . Got my copy at the local newsagents today, I was flipping through it while in the cash out line [as you do ;) ] and most of the issue is devoted to Mary, which is good, a lot of nice pictures [some I havn't seen before].

Last edited:
I wonder if Royalty really is a monthly mag because it seems to come out much less frequently than Majesty. I agree with another previous poster on this board that I get much more information from this message board (which is EXTREMELY first-rate!!) than I do from the magazines on the newstand. As far as Point De Vue and other foreign magazines, I think it all depends on the Borders store---I noticed in my semi-local travels which is the 'better' store as far as foreign magazines are concerned. A favorite of mine is Hello magazine because they always have such beautiful photos and of course, comes out much sooner than the monthly Royalty magazines. I have not heard of that new one, (7-something?) but I will certainly be looking for it!! Is it an English magazine??

angiep said:
I have not heard of that new one, (7-something?) but I will certainly be looking for it!! Is it an English magazine??
7Tag. Its not a magazine in english, unfortunatly, the whole magazine is in german.

Guys, the new Majesty magazine is out with Wills and Kate on the cover. It also talks about King Harald's 70th birthday and for all those Aussie Norweigen Royalty fans theres even a pull out poster in the middle of the mag of the recent christmas shoot with Martha-Louise, Leah I, Maud A, Harald, Sonja, Haakon, Mette-Marit, Ingrid A and Sverre M :lol:. I've got my copy ;) . Next issue will be on Prince Hans Adam of Liechestien.

flctylu said:
Guys, the new Majesty magazine is out with Wills and Kate on the cover. It also talks about King Harald's 70th birthday and for all those Aussie Norweigen Royalty fans theres even a pull out poster in the middle of the mag of the recent christmas shoot with Martha-Louise, Leah I, Maud A, Harald, Sonja, Haakon, Mette-Marit, Ingrid A and Sverre M :lol:. I've got my copy ;) . Next issue will be on Prince Hans Adam of Liechestien.

Oooo yay!!! :) I'll head around to my newsagency today :D Can't wait to see the pull-out poster

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen a NEW Royalty monthly yet? I keep seeing the same Zara Phillips issue and that's been out for several months. I'm beginning to think the magazine has folded or something.

flctylu said:
Thanks flctylu, i also have got that issue for quite a while.I live in Wollongong, anyone know when the next issue will come?It might be sometimes near when it comes in Sydney.

Guys, the new Royalty is out with [I think it is...] with actor, Rachel Weise on the cover and it focuses on Europe's 'young elite' royalty [ranging from Andrea C, Prince Amedeo of B, Princess Madeleine of S and the Luxembourg siblings (Henri and MT's kids)]. Just got my copy, bad timing if I do say so, mid-term exam revision...:neutral: :ohmy: :eek: ...I think I'll be fine with my History exam, The Battle of The Somme, Treaty of Versailles and the Weimar Republic.

Last edited:
WE used to get "New Idea" & Australian Woman's Weekly ...

I know this might not be of any help but...Aussie memebers...in this weeks issue of New Idea there is a free mini booklet of Mary and Freds life from when they met, the events before, middle and after there wedding (great pics, there is a pic of mary and her friend that introduced her and fred at the slip in). there are details about the jewellary that mary has inherited and Marys fashion sense, before and after her pregnancy.
Worth the money people. :D

... here at our newsagents, in Seattle, WA. Our first and Pike newsstand carries a fair number of foreign publications with the emphasis being on carrying French, Spanish, and Italian publications, as there are many speakers of those longs. here! Also, for some reason they stock alot of Polish magazines .. Russian too!

I haven't seen ANY Scandinavian publications, sadly.

Back
Top Bottom