Royal Family of Norway

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish they could publish translated version of the books to English especially so I could read on Crown Prince Haskon and Crown princess Mette marit and other Norwegian Royalty.

New book about the Royal Palace, Oslo

Hi,

There is a new book out about the Royal Castle in Oslo. The book has stories about what went on during late 70's when King Olav V was still the Norwegian King. There is also fun stories about Miss Cooper, a small British woman that was chamber maid for the late Queen Maud.

The book also tells stories on how it was to stay with the royals at both Kongssetra, the place where the Norwegian royals stay during Christmas and New Year, as well as Bygdø Kongsgård, their summer holiday place i Oslo.

The book is tittled "Residens Drammensveien 1" and are for now written only in Norwegian, but hopefully it will also come out in English.

By Royal Castle are you referring to the Royal Palace in Oslo?

By Royal Castle are you referring to the Royal Palace in Oslo?

Hi, yes that's right, which is in Norwegian "Det Kongelige Slott". The book tittle "Residens Drammensveien 1" is the old address of the Royal Palace in Oslo. It was later on changed to Henrik Ibsens gate 1 in 2006 and then in 2012 changed to Slottsplassen. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom