The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Library

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-16-2010, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Some posts have been removed.
It is becoming increasingly obvious that private and personal agendas are in play.
Posts not strictly relevant to the subject of 'Royal Magazines' will be deleted without notice.

Warren
Administrator

Old 01-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Commoner

Good News

I have just received an e-mail from the magazine showing the cover of the latest issue which has William & Kate on the cover. I had given up hope as it is almost 4 months since the last issue.

Old 01-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Nobility

Read free the number 3258 of Point de Vue at this place:
Point de Vue Decembre 2010 Magazines Variados en Youkioske.com
Old 01-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Commoner

I have applied to get royalty magazine about the beginning of dec or the middle of december it is now January I have not recevied it how long does it take for them to deliver it and does any one have the number where I can call to check on it
Old 01-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Have you tried their website, royalty-magazine.com, they should have telephone nos. listed or you can e-mail at info@royalty-magazine.com.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:13 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

I received the new issue with Kate and William on the front last week.
Old 01-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Commoner

New issue

That's great news. I still haven't found a copy yet in thes shops. Strangely enough the official website for the magazine hasn't been updated and shows the previous issue from September 2010 as the the current one!
Old 05-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Commoner

I picked up a copy of the wedding issue of Royalty today, so it's available here in the U.S.

Their proofreading hasn't improved much; Eliza Lopes was identified as "Eliza Lopez".
Old 05-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Nobility

Point de Vue Special Luxe 2011 free here

Point de Vue Special Luxe 2011 | Revistas Femeninas en Youkioske.com: Corazón y Moda
Old 05-28-2011, 09:05 AM
Royal Highness

"Hello" originally published two separate Royal Wedding Souvenir editions & have now produced a combined one consisting of a compilation of the previous two. Great if you haven't purchased the separate editions but irritating if you have.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Is that what it is? So no new pictures? I have a girlfriend going to London next week, and she was to be given a list of royal stuff to purchase for me. I guess I can scratch that off the list.

Thanks!

Old 05-28-2011, 01:37 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I haven't seen the combined issue? I have the two separate ones and I would rather have them than a combined issue.
Old 05-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Administrator

This is true, but if I knew that there would be ONE big issue, I wouldn't have bought both issues (2 copies each!) at different times. But I guess that was the point, to increase sales.

I just need to know if there are any additional pictures. I guess I will tell her to just buy Majesty.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Just checked on the Hello! website and there isn't a mention of a combined issue, haven't seen one in the shops. The current issue is about the Middleton family and has Coleen Rooney on the front.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Administrator

On the US Hello website, there is an ad on the right side of the page (in red to catch one's attention) that the souvenir edition is on sale (or will be soon).

https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/sub...products/67159

The edition includes:

• Full coverage of the wedding of the century, from the arrival of guests and the ceremony to the processions and the kisses on the balcony, in glorious colour photos
• The story of the royal romance
• The charming engagement interview
• William and Kate: A King and Queen in the making
• Preparations for the big day, including details of Kate’s tiara, hair, make-up – and that dress
• Royal brides through history
• The Duke and Duchess’s family trees

------------------------------------

So actually it looks like it includes information from the two separate editions, as well as the engagement, etc. So I will tell her to pick it up!

Old 05-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Royal Highness

Well I browsed through it today & I couldn't see that there was any reason for buying it if you already had the two original specials other than it is a nice souvenir in itself without the other regular articles which were obviously in the two weekly editions.

If you have the engagement special already then defo don't buy it.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:54 AM
Administrator

They wouldn't be publishing an omnibus wedding edition unless they had done their research and discovered there was a market for it. Here in Sydney the Hello! wedding issue no#1 disappeared so quickly I couldn't get my hands on a copy (I had to go downmarket and make do with OK! instead ).

Some larger newsagencies still have special Royal Wedding souvenir displays and it's notable that a month after the event, the remaining magazines have yet to be marked down. So I'm hopeful the new Hello! issue makes it to Australia.

In the broader context it's further evidence, if any were needed, that the wedding of William and Catherine struck a chord with the general public that may not have been anticipated by the media. I guess the rule is "never underestimate the appeal of a [grand] royal wedding". It also demonstrates that the royal mystique remains a very powerful force.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:34 AM
Aristocracy

Hi,

Royalty Magazine did come out with a special wedding issue; I got mine last week.
It has very good photographs of everybody and is up to their old standards of good reporting, I think!!

Does this mean, I wonder, that the magazine will now continue to publish a monthly edition?
There have been few & far between issues in the past two years....

Larry
Old 05-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Hello is going for £6 in the UK and is on sale tomorrow info from the latest Hello! (: it looks alright - I think It has some extra info not pictures.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Royal Highness

I just received the latest Majesty and they have a very nice Special Wedding issue, got Royalty last week and it was a nice issue on the wedding.